TTTNE 244 Unchained love

BlueRose

[quote name='Pebble that Hides' post='1697273' date='Feb 23 2009, 21.16']a week on friday and I'm off on holiday.

I'm flying Viking Airlines (for a bit of maurdining rape and pillage) then its onto the boat heading into pirate infested waters.

Should be fun.[/quote]

Sounds like a nice time.

I have these 4 days, a week in April and a week in August so far...

I am not sure if I will go visit my daughter again in April or not...money is a factor, of course. I really want to, but I need to make it work out with the August trip.

yes, although in the us you mainly get streaky backon. In england we often get [s]better[/s]healthier cuts. not that backon is ever healthy.

I think its the way its cured. I can't stand ham either. which is the same thing just cooked differently if you want to get down to it.

[quote name='Pebble that Hides' post='1697298' date='Feb 23 2009, 21.38']yes, although in the us you mainly get streaky backon. In england we often get [s]better[/s]healthier cuts. not that backon is ever healthy.

I think its the way its cured. I can't stand ham either. which is the same thing just cooked differently if you want to get down to it.[/quote]

interesting.

maybe it is all the salt?

[quote name='Pebble that Hides' post='1697308' date='Feb 23 2009, 21.44']yeah I think its the salt. I hate tasting salt.

(although I do use it on some foods because it improves the flavour.)

And I won't stop other people from eating it, I'm sure thier will be pleanty of food at your dinner party.[/quote]

Of course there will be.

I don't think I would serve any bacon anyway...unless it was around a fillet minion.

Archived