Mafia Game 63

House Targaryen

Random Karate Kid trivia: The actor who portrays Dutch in Karate Kid is actually Chad McQueen, Steve McQueen's son. After a rather lackluster acting career, featuring in movies such as "Sexual Malice", "Indecent Behaviour II" or "Nightforce", he became a racing pilot for Porsche Motorsports with some success. He retired due to suffering severe injuries from an accident practicing for the Rolex 24 hours of Daytona. He now prepares his return to the big screen as Joe Darwin in this year's blockbuster (or maybe not) "Hell to Pay".

[quote name='Daniel LaRusso' post='1720714' date='Mar 16 2009, 13.52']That's a pretty linear view. Why would someone who accuses someone during the day be necessarily more likely for a nightkill than others?[/quote]Because FMs tend to killl people who might become a threat for them. It isn't nesessarily but quite probable.
[quote]Are you setting up for a case of WIFOM if Hal Hall isn't lynched today??[/quote]No. :)
Actually, I don't see how to make a WIFOM case from what I said.

[quote name='Vidal' post='1720731' date='Mar 16 2009, 13.28']Mafia rule nr2: you can make WIFOM argument out of everything. ;)[/quote]

This is very true.

I am glad to see that suspicions are beginning and there has been some discussion. I hate that if happens while I sleep though.

I'll be in and out all day.

I agree that Hall was looking a a little too hard and would have made a case from ANYONE who had posted first.

[quote name='Vidal' post='1720747' date='Mar 16 2009, 13.52']You are glad that people are suspicious of you? ;)

I'm not sure if HAL would have made case about player who posted first and had read rules.[/quote]

:lol: not of me exactly (and I think it s a person, not people ;) )At least we have moved out of the RP.

But if a person read the rules, and really wanted to be the ref, wouldn't that be suspicious?

[i]Sorry, but my internet connection is a bit wobbly since yesterday. Most times I am not able to get any connection, and if I can access the speed is painfully slow. It took me more than twenty minutes to get this post here.

This means you won't hear much from me as long as the proplem continues (my flat mates have the same problem, so it's apparently something with the WLAN-network).[/i]

:(

[i]Sorry, but my internet connection is a bit wobbly since yesterday. Most times I am not able to get any connection, and if I can access the speed is painfully slow. It took me more than twenty minutes to get this post here.

This means you won't hear much from me as long as the proplem continues (my flat mates have the same problem, so it's apparently something with the WLAN-network).[/i]

:(

[quote name='Espinoza' post='1720774' date='Mar 16 2009, 15.29']I still think he would have picked whoever the poster was.[/quote]Well, I don't want to defend him, but still. It was time-depending thing, I suppose. You posted two minutes after "GO!" command. If it was 7-10 minutes, Hall's argument would be too weak to use.

[quote name='Espinoza' post='1720761' date='Mar 16 2009, 14.10']But if a person read the rules, and really wanted to be the ref, wouldn't that be suspicious?[/quote]

It would be suspicious to me. Due to the lack of information that arises on day 1, there is not as much need for strong justification, and it would be a good time for a symp to take advantage of and perhaps whittle down the inno numbers.

[quote name='Vidal' post='1720623' date='Mar 16 2009, 03.58']Apart from fact that he wants to be called after evil computer, I cannot say anything against his points so far.

And just BTW, Espinoza had already posted when I came in (and I had seen it), so I was definetely not trying to grab ref today.

What do you think of Hall?[/quote]

ah...I misunderstood this statement...

so you are suspicious of me without ever having said so?

[quote name='Karl Smith' post='1720812' date='Mar 16 2009, 16.18']Okay, Espinoza is hardly going to lynch himself. And Hall is the only real suspicious person so far. I personally think the case on him is very very light but if there's no one else: then, what the hell?[/quote]Yeah, what the hell? What did you try to say? That you are jumping on popular bandwagon 13 hours before dusk just because there no other bandwagon?

[quote name='Vidal' post='1720831' date='Mar 16 2009, 10.34']I think I said so on page one somewhere. Maybe you should read more. ;)[/quote]

Or I could take brain enhancing drugs to give me a photographic memory and eliminate everything from my life but mafia. :P

Archived