Little Update

Thanks for the info GS! Interesting that they are casting so much older for Dany (a difference of 6 years between character and actor age) but yet apparently casting the exact age for Bran.

And they could also be looking at women aged from 17 up to around 21. It doesn't make much of a difference.

Ok my friend finally got back to me! didnt say much though.

She is 21. She was told to go by her agent but auditions are still going on so they said they won't get back to her for a few weeks. She also said they are still auditioning for the roles of Robb and Jon as well. She has done some TV work but no films and is an unkown.

Will post more if i can find out anything else.

How old would you say your friend looks? Do you think she could easily pass for fifteen, if she gets the part?

Thanks for the info GS! Interesting that they are casting so much older for Dany (a difference of 6 years between character and actor age) but yet apparently casting the exact age for Bran. Guess it makes sense though, since they have to account for a younger actor outgrowing the role. Don't have to worry about that with Dany as much, as long as they cast a young looking 19-21 year old.

For the older kids (those past puberty), I'm expecting there to be a certain element of Dawson Casting - if only to get around legal issues with nudity and suchlike. With younger kids you don't have so much leeway in the age range.

Archived