New Actor Interest: Scott K Myrick II

Scotty Kent Myrick II

Good luck, man! I hope you land something...did you see the Sides that are out for the various characters? They're linked on IMDB.

Yeah, but I'm still having trouble landing an audition... No need for sides without the people to read them to.

Thanks for posting though, I appreciate it.

If you don't mind me saying so, this shot looks almost like Jaime to me: http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu75/Gr...DSC7484copy.jpg Just the little shadow of a smile around the mouth showing his amusement/contempt at the world, and the eyes looking out from a mind that believes there are no men like him, only him. To me, the expression is a very closed one. I think you might be a very good Jaime.

If you don't mind me saying so, this shot looks almost like Jaime to me: http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu75/Gr...DSC7484copy.jpg Just the little shadow of a smile around the mouth showing his amusement/contempt at the world, and the eyes looking out from a mind that believes there are no men like him, only him. To me, the expression is a very closed one. I think you might be a very good Jaime.

Yeah, but Jamie is supposed to be gorgeous. I once was very cocky, but now realize I'm no looker. The fact that you think I could pull it off, even as far as my ability to convey thoughts and emotions is a huge compliment. Thank you.

Are you done bumping your own thread, Scotty, or do you just want to assign someone else to do it for you?

Or we can take numbers, in order of interest.

You're right, I am trying to rack up as many views as possible, veiws mean possible posts, posts mean maybe landing a gig, even in season 2-7.

You can go to task for me if you like, you can beat the drum sure. lol

You're right, I am trying to rack up as many views as possible, veiws mean possible posts, posts mean maybe landing a gig, even in season 2-7.

You can go to task for me if you like, you can beat the drum sure. lol

We need some videoclip of you acting, otherwise, the thread will end up just beeing you bumping your pictures in our faces over and over again, i'm afraid.

Archived