Game 67

House Targaryen

You panicked.

Why would I panic when I had not been suspected up to that point? All it would take was me staying calm and I was in the clear. I was not on anyone's teir one suspect list, and not very man tier two list. I could have ridden out the came in the clear.

Nothing Tarth had done pointed to me so I had no reason to panic.

Why would I panic when I had not been suspected up to that point?
No idea. But why you played that way if you are innocent? Why you changed your mind on reveal every few minutes? Why your first reaction to reveal was refuse to lynch Tarth?

If you want to discuss this topic, better answer my case.

No idea. But why you played that way if you are innocent? Why you changed your mind on reveal every few minutes? Why your first reaction to reveal was refuse to lynch Tarth?

If you want to discuss this topic, better answer my case.

Appleton had a little bit of pressure before he revealed; he didn't reveal at the start of the day, he waited until the day was nearly over; I distrust ALL reveals until I can find supporting evidence from the game.

I really thought it was too obvious for Brune to list his Master as his top innocent.

Based on that, the evidence did not support Appleton telling the truth.

Brune's actions then became those of a guilty person. He voted Tarth, but put the :devil: smiley after it.

So then I questiond Appleton as to why he waited so long to reveal, and found his answers plausable.

Trust is not easy in a game based on lying. I always suspect those who reveal. it is common sense to do so.

I never make codes.

What a shame. But hardly a surprise. That is such a convenient claim, and if true, you'd have been wiser not to mention it, because you would be killed by the FM. I guess we could wait one night and see...

I wonder if that's what you thought Drumm's role was. Soldier-drum.

Liddle - I wondered if you panicked because of my post here, since your first panic post was 2 posts later (though actually I think it was Appleton CIing Drumm, Hoare and Myre, not me, that made you panic):

Ah I see - Tarth believes Appleton. That's interesting.

Now, before Appleton claimed I had been making lists of who could be symping who, and for Brune my tiers were:

Most likely masters: Appleton, Liddle, Tarth

Possible master: Royce

Unlikely masters: Drumm, Hoare, Myre

This event seems to rule out Appleton, so I would look at Liddle next. (my guesses were a bit rough though)

If Appleton is making a fake claim (which seems less likely given Tarth's response), then Appleton could be symping Drumm, Hoare, Liddle or Royce I think.

I'm pretty sure I'll be voting for Tarth, but I think we should wait for more people to check in in case there are any counterclaims or other perspectives.

Liddle - I wondered if you panicked because of my post here, since your first panic post was 2 posts later (though actually I think it was Appleton CIing Drumm, Hoare and Myre, not me, that made you panic):

No. I think I have it pretty well explained above. I didn't panic. My top suspect was claiming a role, why would I trust him?

I'm not counterclaiming. Myre had me right: I'm a roleless innocent.

Royce did take a bit of a risk of counterclaim there, but if he's evil, it's a nice gamble to try and get out of two lynches at once ;)

Hoare, I trust your judgement, and will follow your lead on who to lynch (er, providing it's not me).

I would like to answer anything that anyone wanted to question me about concerning anything suspicious in my posts.

Appleton had a little bit of pressure before he revealed; he didn't reveal at the start of the day, he waited until the day was nearly over; I distrust ALL reveals until I can find supporting evidence from the game.
But at first you gave NO opinion about reveal. Later you said you doubt, yes, but it took quite a while. Very strange, for person who accused other player of not answering a question for 10 minutes.
So then I questiond Appleton as to why he waited so long to reveal, and found his answers plausable.
It doesn't coincide with what you said yesterday. You never mentioned you found his answers plausible; you said you changed your mind because of "realizing that either Appleton or Tarth is lying". Hell of a reason!

There were other contradictions, but I don't intend to repeat them again. Read the case.

Webber, what are you talking about?

Somebody earlier pointed out that the FM might have killed Drumm before Appleton in case Drumm was a roled innocent (he'd been a low contributor like Stonetree). I associate soldiers and drums, so I wonder if the FM had unconsciously made that association.

That is such a convenient claim, and if true, you'd have been wiser not to mention it,
Probably. But at this stage I very much prefer to be killed than lynching. Much better for innocents. Doubtful, of course.
I wonder if that's what you thought Drumm's role was. Soldier-drum.
I never thought Drumm had a role.
Royce, is there any reason why we should believe your claim?
No, unless perhaps one: it was needless. Three players of five suspected Liddle and you suspected Webber, so I could just sit quiet.

I had much less reasons to panick than Liddle, and I am competent player also.

And if you really feel that way, lynch me and end this. I have to leave now and can't continue the fun.

Aww :grouphug:

Actually I have been noting your arguments: they haven't been falling on deaf ears. And I suspect Royce more.

But I'll listen to what Hoare says.

No, unless perhaps one: it was needless. Three players of five suspected Liddle and you suspected Webber, so I could just sit quiet.

I had much less reasons to panick than Liddle, and I am competent player also.

Your reveal came after my defence of Liddle, which might have swayed a few people. And I got the impression that you were getting the worst of the argument with Liddle.

So I think you did have reason to be worried.

Archived