Game 67

House Targaryen

Ok, Webber's case is decent and contains no shit, in difference from Liddle's case. I can't object anything, unless saying that case on Liddle is still better.

Last will: Lynch Webber tomorrow if Hoare will be killed, and lynch Liddle if Myre will be killed. This way we can't lose unless last killer is Myre.

P.S. Gimme my spoilers access, gimme!

Yeah, yeah. It's exactly a reason why I've seen a lot of soldier reveals at days 2-3? I, at least, waited for day 5. Most of players find soldier role to be absolutely useless, I find it to be relatively (and only relatively) useful.

I want to be nightkilled, if you haven't understood it already. I think that final trio of Myre-Hoare-Webber/Liddle gives us much more chances than final trio of Mire/Hoare-Royce-Webber/Liddle.

In other words, I don't want to be distraction.

No self respecting killer will kill you over me or Hoare.

:/

I'm still getting (mostly) good vibes off Royce (and I think he made a pretty good case against Liddle), so I'm going to look at Liddle now. If I get better vibes off Liddle I will concede to Hoare's judgement, but if I continue with these doubts that Royce is guilty I am going to take the unusual step of defending my lynch rival and trying to attack the one in reserve.

Is there any chance we'd balance with 2 killers, 2 symps?

No.

13 players and 4 evils? That's nearly a third of the players.

We've had a healer, symp-finder and maybe a soldier. That's not enough to balance 4 evils.

Why else would a relatively unpressured Royce reveal as soldier just as Liddle's about to bite a bullet?

Like I said earlier, I disagree that Liddle was about to bite the bullet.

:/

I'm still getting (mostly) good vibes off Royce (and I think he made a pretty good case against Liddle), so I'm going to look at Liddle now. If I get better vibes off Liddle I will concede to Hoare's judgement, but if I continue with these doubts that Royce is guilty I am going to take the unusual step of defending my lynch rival and trying to attack the one in reserve.

My defence of Liddle is not based on "vibes". :)

Fair enough.

I do admit, I am getting quite confused as to why he claimed then.

It just, made no sense at that point.

Then again, as a killer it's the sort of insane idea i'd have. No more partner to hold me back, I may have well thrown that case out myself.

But Royce was firmly the "middle" candidate. Liddle was the best, Webber the worst. As a killer, he'd have two sensible choices. Play it cool and try to throw the blame on Webber tomorrow, or kill Webber tonight and play the "Why do you think you are still alive?" out tomorrow, trying to look far too obvious (especially after Webber's death) tomorrow.

My defence of Liddle is not based on "vibes". :)
It is based on almost same reasoning as Liddle's defence of Tarth on day 3: that baddies won't play same way as Liddle (or Brun) played. Previous time it was evidently wrong: yeah, Brune announced his master to be VPI, and yeah, Brune voted on his master later. How it's hard to agree that Liddle also played differently from how killer, in your books, should play?

It is based on almost same reasoning as Liddle's defence of Tarth on day 3: that baddies won't play same way as Liddle (or Brun) played. Previous time it was evidently wrong: yeah, Brune announced his master to be VPI, and yeah, Brune voted on his master later. How it's hard to agree that Liddle also played differently from how killer, in your books, should play?

It's not just that Liddle played differently to how a killer "should" play, it's that he'd have been absolutely nuts to play that way.

Okay, re-reading today I can't help but to feel that Webber's had me spun in his web for too long.

He makes so much sense. It's easy to listen to him, to believe him.

Right from the start of day 1, he's been at the front. He's been the loudest voice, but used the sweetest tones, that can't help but to make him look good.

But, it just feels fake.

I hate gut.

I seriously hate gut.

I'd rather be strung up myself than to string someone up because of gut.

But right now, I'm struggling to point out WHERE Webber is deceptive, or HOW he's strung me along... but I do feel that he has.

Right now, I have a horrible, nagging feeling that Webber is the final killer.

And he would have got away with it too, if it wasn't for us damn kids.

Fair enough.

It just, made no sense at that point.

Then again, as a killer it's the sort of insane idea i'd have. No more partner to hold me back, I may have well thrown that case out myself.

For a killer it's a traditional last-ditch gamble to go out in a blaze of fire. Knowing this has definitely made him look worse. I mean, we expect killers to make fake-claims. Tarth claimed guard.

Hoare - I could point you to the posts which make my vibes - they don't come out of thin air. That's what I will do if I continue to think Liddle might be the guilty one.

Thanks for removing your vote Myre - I just want to work through this. It may be a false alarm. Besides, my judgement in this game has been crap, so if I find anything I just want to put it on the table for Hoare and you to look at.

Because I play carefree as innocent. Because I understood that raising probability of my kill (even on mere 0.01 percent) is beneficial. And because I believe that dividing information with my teammates (when this information can't help our enemies) is always good thing.

:o :lol:

But right now, I'm struggling to point out WHERE Webber is deceptive, or HOW he's strung me along... but I do feel that he has.

Please do so, if you are serious!

Well, this is turning into a more entertaining endgame that I thought it would be.

Archived