Game 67

House Targaryen

well, it made since that with Brune (poor innocent baby) being a symp, you would be innocnet. Appleton get the MVP award this game. That was very well played by him. He gave up Tarth, but PIed you.

Yes. :cheers:

I tried really hard to act all reasonable and make long cases in the begining, hoping for a night kill.

From the killers forum:

Nah, Kenning as far as I'm concerned. He's the replacement from hell...

Also from the killers forum:

A good reason not to night kill him? I like his claim. :)

Plus, there might be more dangerous roles out there. His is used up.

I hope so. :)

A thought struck me. What if Appleton is the symp? Wild, but if he is, his claim will have won us the game.....

"Oh, about that," said Hoare, right before he garroted her. "Turns out I was Littlefinger's final man all along. Yet I somehow ended up CI. You know, I'm not quite sure how that happened."

Suddenly, Appleton's corpse reanimated itself and walked through the door. "You can thank me, your trusted symp," he said. "I showed my loyalty to you by getting my other master lynched."

"I approve of this policy," said Tarth's ghost. "Trying to get your teammates killed is always a great idea."

"Which was why I night-killed you, Appleton," said Hoare. "To show I cared."

They happily sauntered out of the jail cell, arm-on-arm, leaving the innocent bodies on the floor of the cell.

:o :o :o

:rofl:

Well-earned evil win! :bow:

How the hell did that work? :o :o :stunned: The spoilers should be fun!

Brilliant game!!!

Well played Soph.

Your day 1 attack on me was scary and accurate.

I'll take any consolation I can get ;)

I don't know how you did it, but that was the most perfectly choreographed game ever, with the recruitment of the hapless Brune unknowingly into the evil team, the FM and symp coordinating the sacrifice of one FM for the other, and the dead FM and the dead symp manipulating the live innocents...

wow

This is a game I might reread...

LITTLEFINGER'S MEN

FM

Hoare - Slick Mongoose

Tarth - Mentat

symp soldier

Appleton - Ser Spidey

DANY'S FOLLOWERS

2-time healer

Stonetree - MinDonner

soldier

Royce- TheMalcolm

innocent symp (to Brune)

Dondarrion - HT Reddy

roleless innocents

Brune - MTGAP

Drumm - The First Sword of Bravos

Fenn - R'hllor Coaster

Kenning - The Man Who Gertrude

Liddle - The Bare Hand Lany

Myre - Masonity

Webber -Sophelia

Sorry to you, Lany. If I'd alt-guessed you, it would end better for us. :) That is, we might ending lynching Soph...and then, after Mason's death, we even, quite possibly, cooperate to lynch Slick. What a dream!

I posted mostly from home, and have spell check built in ;) plus I made real cases and no crazy shower talk. :P

I didn't get you until yesterday, and then I was still back and forth on you. It was all that Appleton's fault. Damn, he was awesome.

I almost removed vote when Webber said "check notes" but damn Whore was too quick, and my boss wouldn't leave.

Archived