Game 67

House Targaryen

Interesting!

I didn't expect that, since ...er... I was still very slightly suspicious of Myre.

Which was why I held off posting...

But it makes things a whole lot simpler.

I really do not suspect Hoare.

I will be voting Liddle, unless something really wierd happens... er... like I get really paranoid about Hoare ... hmm... nah, I think I'm over that.

Here is the post I had been working on but realised it might give too many clues to the killer about whether to kill Myre or Hoare if I posted it:

If it ends up being Hoare, he deserves the win, but my vote is on you come morning.

If it was a gut vote, it would be on Myre, but Brune actually made a case on him.

Could be Brune put one FM as VPI and made a case on the other, just in case he was found out? No one was even remotely interested in lynch Myre when the case was made?

Yeah, it's remotely possible. The case on Myre was a load of codswallop more likely to backfire on Brune.

My gut vote would be on you. I guess we'll probably have to look at Myre, but I'll hold off until we know who gets nightkilled.

What did you miss? And we both know it is not me.

You seem very certain Myre is innocent. So why did you just ask me if it was possible he was guilty? Feeling out my views when deciding who to kill? (That's why I didn't answer your question until now)

Here is the post I had been working on but realised it might give too many clues to the killer about whether to kill Myre or Hoare if I posted it:

Yeah, it's remotely possible. The case on Myre was a load of codswallop more likely to backfire on Brune.

My gut vote would be on you. I guess we'll probably have to look at Myre, but I'll hold off until we know who gets nightkilled.

You seem very certain Myre is innocent. So why did you just ask me if it was possible he was guilty? Feeling out my views when deciding who to kill? (That's why I didn't answer your question until now)

Logic said you, gut said Myre.

Normally, gut is more right than my logic, but not this time. Webber

Well, whatever the result, i've had masses of fun. The scenes were great and some of the play was very exciting.

Thanks mods and thanks players.

I did too. I am glad I stepped in. I miss mafia when I don't play, but the boss has been keeping a close eye on me lately.

You asshole.

I worked really hard on that scene, too. Next time, I'm holding you all hostage for a few hours so I can perfect my masterpiece.

Webber has been lynched. She was an innocent Sophelia.

"Innocent?" screamed Lany Liddle. "What do you mean, innocent? I'm innocent!"

"Oh, about that," said Hoare, right before he garroted her. "Turns out I was Littlefinger's final man all along. Yet I somehow ended up CI. You know, I'm not quite sure how that happened."

Suddenly, Appleton's corpse reanimated itself and walked through the door. "You can thank me, your trusted symp," he said. "I showed my loyalty to you by getting my other master lynched."

"I approve of this policy," said Tarth's ghost. "Trying to get your teammates killed is always a great idea."

"Which was why I night-killed you, Appleton," said Hoare. "To show I cared."

They happily sauntered out of the jail cell, arm-on-arm, leaving the innocent bodies on the floor of the cell.

FM win! Daenerys had a mental breakdown and ordered all the whores in King's Landing put to death. Littlefinger sat on the Iron Throne and started his own kingdom, ruling from Braavos. Unfortunately, since his men all hate each other and want each other to die, his kingdom lasted only two days before a civil war broke ou.

Suddenly, Appleton's corpse reanimated itself and walked through the door. "You can thank me, your trusted symp," he said. "I showed my loyalty to you by getting my other master lynched."

I guessed, I just couldn't risk leaving Apple alive to the final 3 or 4. Because if I was wrong, it would have been very wierd.

Great play, Apple!

I didn't. :)

"Tell Lany she's innocent, she'll trust you forever" was your quote from the last time I was evil.

well, it made since that with Brune (poor innocent baby) being a symp, you would be innocnet. Appleton gets the MVP award this game. That was very well played by him. He gave up Tarth, but PIed you.

And It was weird that anyone was trusting me. :uhoh: I can't help but be a little scatterbrained somedays.

I tried really hard to act all reasonable and make long cases in the begining, hoping for a night kill.

Archived