NEW - Photoshoppers Show Us the Cast!

iheartseverus

Bear, Pyrion - thank you :) Didn't really notice Momoa till now, but what a great casting! Even if I hate Merchant's Dany, there will always be the mighty Khal to look at :leer:

I love how you've also used Julia Frey's photo for the background.

Thanks, glad you spotted the wedding night background ;) I'm a bit uneasy with Dany's smile, she was not that happy then. Still looking for a more serious capture of Tamzin...anyone?

I waited somebody else make this but I see nobody wants =) So I made one else with crow - Dark wings.... Dark words.... All (without actors) in second section.

The "Dark Wings, Dark Words" poster is fucking great. Wow. I always ask, "What would catch my eye walking through a theater filled with two dozen other movie posters?" THAT would. I would yank my wife to a halt so fast her arm might come off. She'd never hold hands with me again.

I'm still in love with that version of the title too. The swords sticking out of it look great. Do you think you could do even more with that theme? Same color, same everything ... but with more pointy things. I'm sure you could find places to stick more of 'em. Maybe just 2 or 3 more, so the wording isn't lost.

But if not it's still great. Already it looks like horror meets winter fantasy.

About Yea High

thank you!!! you so kind ))) I placed more corners as you suggested in other topic :) but not enough... Maybe this is better?

Very cool, though I was thinking like ... something that looks closer to the long swords you have on the "G" and the "T". Like take the "R" and make part of THAT a sword, and take the bar that goes across the "H" and have it skewer the rest of "rones" ...

Like just have the whole thing full of swords, sticking out and in and all over.

I dunno, it's hard to explain in words. I wish I could draw.

Plus it could end up looking so bad it could be hard to read. I'm just throwing ideas out. It looks great as it is though!

(New Jon Snow is cool too!)

I waited somebody else make this but I see nobody wants =) So I made one else with crow - Dark wings.... Dark words.... All (without actors) in second section.

Thank you, thank you for doing the Dark wings, dark words poster I requested!! Its absolutely perfect and will now and forever be my avatar :-). When I can get to my laptop to change avatars...

Took me some time to finish it (and I see we went in a pretty similar direction with the whitish posters ;) ), so here's my Dark wings, dark words poster.

+ A Jon Snow one :)

Brude, thanks fot the tip - the site is a great resource :thumbsup:

Again, a beautiful raven poster! Love the background of ice... Thanks you talented bunch of Russians, your all awesome. :thumbsup:

Edit: Ooops, sorry Mary- your from Hollyland and thats wonderful too. :P Is that where Santa's from?

Archived