NEW - Photoshoppers Show Us the Cast!

iheartseverus

Just out of curiosity, why?

---

And those "edd/edward" shirts are awesome!

Sorry, just noticed your comment. I don't personally think Jaime Bambers' a good actor (at least in BSG). I know, I know, I should see his other roles outside of BSG- but what I saw on the show I didn't like actingwise. Specifically, he acts with his jawline to show stress, passion, anger, frustration, etc...And he doesn't act drunk well at all. My husband called it the William Schatner school of acting.

I don't want to be harsh, this is my personal view and I know alot of people loves his acting- so it could be just me. I'm sure he's a great guy.

I also don't think the following are good actors, despite popular opinion.

Julia Roberts

Wynnona Ryder

Kristen Stewart

Tom Cruise

Jake Gyllenhaal

Reese Witherspoon

Leonardo DiCaprio

to name a few... So I guess I can be taken with a grain of salt.

• 2 weeks later...

Great work as always mary. Fairley is going to be a great fit for Cat if that image is anything to go by.

Thanks! I really haven't messed with the face that much, no photoshop magic on the features - it's just a good photo of Ms. Fairley. Changed the skin tone, blued the eyes a little, and tried to make the low resolution work. So hopefully it's a fair guess of what she might look like as Cate :)

• 4 weeks later...

Narwen, nice!

Emilia seems to act vulnerable extremely well, but what I wanna know is how will she look as a strong Khalisi, so here's my take on that (also in card version, for the collection B) ). And there's the first quick manip that I like :) (based on this photo)

+ Emilia Clarke & Harry Lloyd asDany and Viserys, based on Luisa Giliberti art.

Dany and Viserys well done :) . Looking at your manips I see you use bronzed skin color. Few years ago when I saw Dany by Jedruszek I realized that in Free City very sunny, so both Viserys and Dany should sunburnt ))

You got it on Morano, I love his Dany (especially this one), so I must be influenced by it. I like the contrast of the blond-silver hair/ bright eyes and the tanned skin.

(Actually only the poster-Dany is meant to be kinda sunburnt, because she's supposed to be reigning khalisi then. With the duo I just adjusted the skin-color to the original art... :P )

Just realized that the links to Morano's gallery all lead to the front page, so maybe the Dany I linked to is the same you did :)

Archived