GoT Mafia Game 70.5 - Jingle Hell

House Targaryen

It is day 1.

14 players remain: A Smurf, Alberich, Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Durin, Gimli, Grummpy, Happy, Mini Me, Oompah Loompah, Sleeppy, Sneezy, Tyrion L.

8 votes are needed for a conviction or 7 to go to night.

6 votes for Gimli (Doc, Durin, Tyrion L, Alberich, Mini Me, Bashful)

3 votes for Durin (A Smurf, Grummpy, Happy)

2 votes for Tyrion L (Sleeppy, Oompah Loompah)

1 vote for Grummpy (Sneezy)

1 vote for Sleeppy (Gimli)

1 players have not voted: Dopey.

I've been vocal about my suspicions of Durin all game. The case on Gimli is rooted too firmly in a Day one RP for my liking. Also, the CF result on Durin would give us more information then the one on Gimli.

If Gimli would come up as Santa it wouldn't help us? :shocked:

Mini Me, where have you been all day?

Obviously, I'll vote either Gimli or Durin to get the CF. I'll admit that all the people who found Gimli's "symp clue" damning are starting to make me worried, because to be honest, I didn't read Gimli's posts that closely. But I'd much prefer to see Tyrion swing today. Too late for that, though, I guess.

It's funny how you start to defend the main suspects. By your own standards, your comment about Durin is wishy-washy and your stance towards the Gimli case is zombie-strategy. Regarding Sleepy, I am confident that he's not Santa, but I won't rule him out as an FM. What makes you think that he couldn't be a killer?

Do you really think that at this point, defending Durin and Gimli is more suspicious than attacking them? They're very easy targets. But to be honest...yeah. My opinions on them are kind of wishy-washy. I've already said that I didn't buy the case on Gimli, although I'm starting to have doubts based on both his reactions to being questioned and on being apparently the only one who didn't think his post was that much of a symp clue. Durin has done a bad job of defending himself and made some really head-scratching posts, but...I dunno. He's a very easy target. Some of his posts read as genuine on a gut level. Maybe it's how resigned he seems to being lynched for a screw-up. So yeah, I know this could conceivably be leaving myself open to jump on Durin's lynch mob/cover my ass if he comes up guilty, but that's what I think.

Re: Sleeppy, maybe it's just that we see eye-to-eye on a lot of stuff. Obviously, he could be a killer, but I have no reason to think he is.

We have 6 votes for Gimli. We need two more votes. Sneezy is willing to switch, which means that one of Oompaah, Smurf or Sleepy (or Happy?) has to switch to Gimli.

Then we have 4 votes for Durin. Sneezy and me would be willing to switch, but I'll be gone in a minute. Woudl bring him to 6 votes. Means that Oompaah and Mini have to switch their votes. If I get a clear yes by them in the next three minutes, I'm going to switch bback to Durin. If not, my vote stays on Gimli.

I didn't say that. I said a Durin CF result would give us more information then a Gimli one. Nice job putting words in my mouth.

Ok, I can agree with that.

However, if you don't beleive in the case on Gimli, then he is most likely not the symp. Which means he is could be an FM! ;)

Archived