Spring Fling: PA, MD, DC, VA, Everywhere invited

No way you have a son that's 20. I feel like an infant lol. Thought I saw a picture of you and you looked young!

Thanks :) I'm actually 45, but I do hang with a lot of younger people. I am semi-hip (as long as your pants aren't falling off ;) )

I am one of the older people on the boaard, but I never feel like it.

Thanks :) I'm actually 45, but I do hang with a lot of younger people. I am semi-hip (as long as your pants aren't falling off ;) )

I am one of the older people on the boaard, but I never feel like it.

Don't act like it. Very vibrant personality :) My pants aren't falling, I promise you. If they were a lot of people would see a lot of what they don't (or do...>.> ) want to see.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Raidne

Sadly, unless the date is any way flexible, I have to cancel on this particular weekend despite all my best efforts as it is the only weekend my Mother-in-law can visit us from now until September.

Sorry, Lany. I was really looking forward to it. :(

Sadly, unless the date is any way flexible, I have to cancel on this particular weekend despite all my best efforts as it is the only weekend my Mother-in-law can visit us from now until September.

Sorry, Lany. I was really looking forward to it. :(

I sure can pick bad weekends.

I will try for am early fall date perhaps. It starts getting too hot for hanging outside soon.

Archived