Reaction to Tazmin's acting in the Tudors season 4

DeadAngel

So i just finished watching episodes one and two of the Pre-airs of the Tudors, where Tazmin plays the Queen of England.

I cannot judge her acting on anything but this series and the three episodes i saw her in.

In my opinion, her acting is decently good for her role, of a young and somewhat silly Queen of England that is pampered and showered with gifts.

So far i have seen her act well in portraying being happy and she does pout very well.

I still am not sure she has the ability to act mercilessness like Danny is on occasion and have it be believable.

I will say that she has improved my opinion of her quite a bit in the these two episodes.

She does seem to have at least some acting talent, and portrays emotion, fairly well, and i do feel she is acting the role fairly well.

Besides that she can look quite beautiful and may be able to pull of the Danny look especially if given silver hair.

Anyways since my opinion of her improved i am curious how the rest of the people here, feel about her acting in the Tudors new season and if it changed their minds at all.

Archived