Mafia 72.5 - Down In The Projects

House Targaryen

2) I expected a healer or a BP role for the innocent faction. If there's a vig, we could even have both. That's why D'Angelo hasn't to be the SK.

Evidently, no healer would target D'Angelo, the person who wasn't lynched because of lack of players presented only.

Innocent BP is a possibility, though also not that big.

Another possibility is (killer?) guard, and probably most realistic. Stringer's hint on having a role at the beginning of night was pretty fat, so they had good reason to guard him, if having a possibility.

Isn't it supposed to be instant modkill for revealing roles?

Not roles, role PMs only.

Evidently, no healer would target D'Angelo, the person who wasn't lynched because of lack of players presented only.

Yo, that's right.

Regarding the nightkills:

I'm almost convinced that the FM killed Freamon and the SK hit Omar. Remember that the SK wants to have those around who are possible targets for the FM. He seemed to be a rather strong player (and seeing that it was mentat confirms this) and wasn't suspected that much. He also fits my SK profile, so if the FM wanted to look for the SK, Freamon was a rather good choice. I'm not sure though if it's in the best interest of the FM to target the SK that early.

For some reason I can't quote or even select text from the last page of the thread, I thing that quotefail by Moreland has killed it. But anyway, I don't buy his theory about the SK taking out Omar. Omar was one of the strongest players and a much more likely target for the FM; Freamon was the main guy suggesting looking for and taking out the SK as soon as possible.

Yes, it was quotefail; we had same story in previous game.

I dislike both Moreland and Greggs for keeping discussing nightkills. But Moreland was contributing yesterday, whilst Greggs is all about safe topics.

Since I agree with suggestion to leave deciding about D'ANgelo until tomorrow, Greggs.

Fuck me. A vig in this small of a game? That is crazy.

Ok, so finding a serial killer is NOT hard at all, especially if they SUCK.

Since the vig wasted his one shot, I'd be willing to be a vig on odd nights and kill only who the majority tell me to kill. I can't win, might as well help the innocents as I would rather they win than the FM.

btw, I had no intentions of killing Omar last night. I had sent in a kill on him as soon as the game started, but I can't discuss why (but I suspect those familar with the show know why the joke kill was on him). My computer locked up and I couldn't post or send messages. Restarted it a couple of times to the same result.

Anyway, I will do all I can to help find the FM

Possibly. But is there any merit in discussing this?

1) Well if the FM killed Freamon then there's a good chance that he posed a threat to them - either as SK or as someone who was after one of them. The same goes for Omar, of course.

2) There's another reason that I'm sharing later, after collecting some more thoughts about the kill choices.

I dislike both Moreland and Greggs for keeping discussing nightkills. But Moreland was contributing yesterday, whilst Greggs is all about safe topics.

Since I agree with suggestion to leave deciding about D'ANgelo until tomorrow, Greggs.

:stunned: You're voting for me because I'm... discussing nightkills? That's, um, an unusual strategy.

So, D admits he's the SK, which pretty much confirms Stringer's story of being the vig - unless this is some super cunning FM strategy which could only be uncovered by the real SK admitting who he is (unlikely). I was all up for voting D down until his last post, but I quite like the idea of using him as a vig, though we won't be able to test his honesty until the night after next - still plenty of time to get a lynch in if he fails us though.

:stunned: You're voting for me because I'm... discussing nightkills? That's, um, an unusual strategy.

So, D admits he's the SK, which pretty much confirms Stringer's story of being the vig - unless this is some super cunning FM strategy which could only be uncovered by the real SK admitting who he is (unlikely). I was all up for voting D down until his last post, but I quite like the idea of using him as a vig, though we won't be able to test his honesty until the night after next - still plenty of time to get a lynch in if he fails us though.

I am also a bit wary of McNulty. My second reason for discussing the night targets was that both SK and FM would likely avoid to discuss this issue. The FM know that the SK exactly knows who they killed. And that causes paranoia, because everything they say can be picked up by the SK to identify the FM - and vice versa, of course.

Keeping D'Angelo alive until tomorrow is what we should do. Afterwards he has to die. Point.

Yo, that's right.

Regarding the nightkills:

I'm almost convinced that the FM killed Freamon and the SK hit Omar. Remember that the SK wants to have those around who are possible targets for the FM. He seemed to be a rather strong player (and seeing that it was mentat confirms this) and wasn't suspected that much. He also fits my SK profile, so if the FM wanted to look for the SK, Freamon was a rather good choice. I'm not sure though if it's in the best interest of the FM to target the SK that early.

The FM would not target the serial killer. The rules clearly state the SK is bulletproof and they would not want to waste a kill.

Because you have the license to lie.

How can I lie about the kills? No innocent guard would stop me from acting for the innocents; if the FM choose to target the same person, the person the group wants dead is still dead and an innocent life is spared. All I see are wins for the innocents. We get 2 FM, you lynch me then and win.

Archived