Mafia 72.5 - Down In The Projects

House Targaryen

It is day 2.

11 players remain: Avon Barksdale, Bubbles, D'Angelo Barksdale, Detective Carver, Detective Greggs, Detective Hauk, Detective McNulty, Detective Moreland, Lieutenant Daniels, Major Rawls, Stringer Bell.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

6 votes for Avon Barksdale (D'Angelo Barksdale, Detective Moreland, Detective McNulty, Detective Greggs, Major Rawls, Detective Carver)

4 votes for Detective Moreland (Bubbles, Lieutenant Daniels, Detective Hauk, Stringer Bell)

1 vote for Detective Greggs (Avon Barksdale)

-----

---- Down In The Projects -----

D'Angelo is facing his demons. "It's true, I did it! I admit it. You got me. I. Killed. Omar."

"Dude, that's exactly what we wanted! You hit that motherf*cker like a pussy. Ain't nobody gunna be messin' with us, know what I be sayin?" crowed Avon Barksdale.

"Man. I was so sure that I was gunna get to take him out personally. Really drag it out. One bullet to the head just seems so... simple." bemoaned Stringer Bell.

"So... Do I get to move back into the towers then or what?" asked D.

"Man, we been talking bout it, and you did good, no doubt, but we're still not sure we can trust you yet man. You's family and all, but I need to be sure before I put you back on the towers, know what I'm sayin'?" reasoned Avon

----- On Detail -----

Mouring the passing of their fellow comrade has got to some people. It got to the best of them. Detective Carver was walking around spouting the same phrases over and over:

"Kill the SK. Heal me. I can find him! Kill the SK, I can find them!"

It was a sad sight to see.

----- Dusk -----

And as the sun set on another day of inward looking and strife in the city of Baltimore, so the hunt continued to cut the head off the serpent that would surely see the kingdom fall. The gatherers gathered, and brought out the rope, and took their unfortunate victim to their graveyard. Hanging from the tallest building in the city, XXXX was left to swing in the wind.

When the bloodlust died down, and all was said and done, they realised their grievous mistake, for Avon Barksdale was Innocent and they would still be here tomorrow to do it all again.

It is Night. PM the mods!

Innocent. Excellent work guys! This was way better than lynching the SK. Absolutely top fucking notch.

By the way I lied about being the finder to try to strong arm some sense into you all and it failed. Horribly.;)

Not lynching D tomorrow is a loss. It either breaks the game or it is a loss. I don't want to break the game and I don't want to lose. There is no point in even beginning to entertain listening to D. I did ultimately cave today to get a lynch. Tomorrow I will not.

Fuck!

All right, if Carver is the finder he should investigate Greggs or me. No doubt about that.

I'd like to know why you didn't keep quiet, Carver. The chance of you being NKed has been rather low, don't you think? If you would have revealed tomorrow, Stringer would have made it through the night.

ETA: FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!

fucker.

eta: (said with love and annoyance)

Fuck!

All right, if Carver is the finder he should investigate Greggs or me. No doubt about that.

I'd like to know why you didn't keep quiet, Carver. The chance of you being NKed has been rather low, don't you think? If you would have revealed tomorrow, Stringer would have made it through the night.

ETA: FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Much love to you both and all! :smileysex: :wub:

Archived