Mafia 72.5 - Down In The Projects

House Targaryen

Actually I'm putting more trust into Greggs for not voting me.

I actually feel a bit worse about her than anything. It just doesn't make sense for an innocent...well...for anyone to put themselves in greater danger by moving their vote off of the other top suspect. Feels more like they felt with a partner they could pull in another direction better than with Bunk. Then again, my opinion of that is partly biased because I didn't think Bunk was a great suspect. The more I look at it, the FM are in way better shape letting D kill. Of course /wishywashy, they may not want to fall on the same side of that argument (though /wishywashy it would fit Cerwyn's bible to not align yourself with me going kooky). So in the end...I feel better about Bunk, haha.

1) Rawls, McNulty

2) Daniels, Hauk, Bubbles

2b) Greggs

3) Carver

I'd probably have Daniels higher to be honest. Maybe Rawls lower, but I'd have to reread.

CI: Stringer, D'Angelo

No! Bad Bunk! Bad!

Well with hindsight, because Avon wasn't guilty and you two might be. But even with foresight, we should have lynched a person there have been cases and discussion around for most of the day. The last minute switch to Avon was not an example of optimal play. That said, Carver, get over yourself.

Looks like I have to disagree with you again. Neverending story.

There was a case against Avon, namely that he contibuted almost nothing (see reread by Bubbles early on day 2) and that he was on both victims suspect list (posted by me early on day 2).

I also disagree with Rawls that Avon has been on everyone's list. My impression was that he had been forgotten by almost everyone.

There's a big pro about the Carver lynch: we have three mobs instead of only two that we can analyze. I agree though that it's bad for those who are not Greggs or me not to get our CF.

I actually feel a bit worse about her than anything. It just doesn't make sense for an innocent...well...for anyone to put themselves in greater danger by moving their vote off of the other top suspect. Feels more like they felt with a partner they could pull in another direction better than with Bunk. Then again, my opinion of that is partly biased because I didn't think Bunk was a great suspect. The more I look at it, the FM are in way better shape letting D kill. Of course /wishywashy, they may not want to fall on the same side of that argument (though /wishywashy it would fit Cerwyn's bible to not align yourself with me going kooky). So in the end...I feel better about Bunk, haha.

I'd probably have Daniels higher to be honest. Maybe Rawls lower, but I'd have to reread.

No! Bad Bunk! Bad!

Just to clarify this:

I am supposed to be Bunk?

And since these were my FM tiers, D'Angelo counts as CI. If you like CL (confirmed liar) better, you're free to use that.

I actually feel a bit worse about her than anything. It just doesn't make sense for an innocent...well...for anyone to put themselves in greater danger by moving their vote off of the other top suspect. Feels more like they felt with a partner they could pull in another direction better than with Bunk.

Moving my vote off the top suspect? I was the last person to be voting D, before I switched; even YOU had switched by then, for all your insistence that we kill the SK.

Moving my vote off the top suspect? I was the last person to be voting D, before I switched; even YOU had switched by then, for all your insistence that we kill the SK.

Good point, I was absolutely wrong about that. That does change it slightly. Hm. Yeah...I feel better about you now. :blush:

The young and healthy are the first to fall in any war. The righteous, fighting for their beliefs, and defending what shreds remain of the city's honour.

This war is no different.

The old, too weak to be a threat, suckle the life out of the promise that remains behind them. They bleed their offspring dry, too far gone from their artifical lives to realise the damage they have done goes far beyond the layers of their own skin.

And those young who still stand tall, still stand righteous, and still fight for their city are abandoned by a class too base to be of any use to anyone.

Lieutenant Daniels (HT Reddy) was one of those brave souls. His Innocent heart bled for every death that happened under his watch, and he cried salty tears over their unnecessarily violent lives.

He may be gone, but his memory will live on.

-----

It is day 3.

9 players remain: Bubbles, D'Angelo Barksdale, Detective Carver, Detective Greggs, Detective Hauk, Detective McNulty, Detective Moreland, Major Rawls, Stringer Bell.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

9 players have not voted: Bubbles, D'Angelo Barksdale, Detective Carver, Detective Greggs, Detective Hauk, Detective McNulty, Detective Moreland, Major Rawls, Stringer Bell.

And I'm guessing this is DJ mod and he is now 0-for-4.

What sticks out about Daniels is his love for keeping the SK alive and strong suspicions of Moreland. Probably more, but that would take a re-read. Gotta go right now though, so back to that later.

eta: you edited that in!

Daniels may have been a non-entity, but that means he was less likely to be lynched by accident for looking too scummy (though that didn't save poor Avon!).

Anyway, let's get this D'Angelo vote knocked on the head.

There's a reason why we should not discuss first? Like, you know, presenting your thoughts about other players?

Archived