Westeros Blog: Jack Gleeson Film Clip

We have a short clip from a new film, All Good Children, which stars Jack Gleeson, the 17-year-old actor cast as Joffrey Baratheon in HBO’s Game of Thrones. The film has received some strong reviews with Variety particularly praising Gleeson, who played a 12-year-old in the film, stating that “Gleeson, with his massive blue eyes and anxious, ever-hopeful expression, is the pic’s big discovery.”

The clip from Vimeo below features a key scene mentioned in the review:

All Good Children (Film Clip) from Quinzaine / Directors' Fortnight on Vimeo.

Thanks to Winter is Coming for pointing the clip out on Twitter.

Visit the Site!

Okay, I can definitely see him has Joff now. He looks very different than those scant few pictures we've been able to see of him. He's got a really interesting look for the part.

Yeah, he looks suitably creepy. I can't wait to see him sneering. I also look forward to his faux-chivalry with Sansa. I really hated Joff on my first read through the books, but reading them for the third time this past year I find him quite amusing.

Okay, I can definitely see him has Joff now. He looks very different than those scant few pictures we've been able to see of him. He's got a really interesting look for the part.

Yeah big +1, the only thing I remember seeing him in was his small part in Batman Begins a few years ago so I looked up pics and I was kind of skeptical but that clip I can really see it now. Im excited all over again!

Archived