AGOT Mafia Game n= May 2011.

House Targaryen

You guys realize if he was guilty he probably wouldn't have been speed lynched right?

I don't, actually. Explain it to me. Seems to me if the partner had been among us 7 and the subject of a compromise came up, he'd have had to throw Theoretical Evil Puff under the bus or else make a Theoretical Evil Puff + whoever team totally obvious.

(I'm slow sometimes?)

I don't, actually. Explain it to me. Seems to me if the partner had been among us 7 and the subject of a compromise came up, he'd have had to throw Theoretical Evil Puff under the bus or else make a Theoretical Evil Puff + whoever team totally obvious.

(I'm slow sometimes?)

Or just pretend they didn't check the board in the five minutes we had left in the day...

We're all under Mina's mind c0ntr0l?

H0pe y0u like an0ther day 0f Lany and I trying t0 lynch each 0ther. I th0ught f0r fun, I'd hurl my lapt0p 0ut the wind0w. :bang:

Don't look at me. :leaving:

No, but...but...don't you see? We were supposed to have realized from the way things went down at deadline that you were both innocent, and therefore we got rid of dead weight instead.

Neither of you had an epiphany not to lynch each other? No?

:(

I promise that in order to make Day 3 not just Kat and Lany at each others' throats, I'll make 900000 posts about how Igor's death proves that WJ and Mina are friend-symps to Invisible Evil Plessiez

'cause the game is not hard enough as is? :P

Now I really think it's Sooty. :( I mean it's all fine and good to lynch someone at the last minute, and I for one have no regrets about that, but Sooty's "why did we just do that" regrets are irritating and ring false. He wouldn't actually lynch one of me or Lany, but was open to speed-lynching someone else? Give me a break. He just wanted a death on day 2 that would give little to no information.

Now I really think it's Sooty. :( I mean it's all fine and good to lynch someone at the last minute, and I for one have no regrets about that, but Sooty's "why did we just do that" regrets are irritating and ring false. He wouldn't actually lynch one of me or Lany, but was open to speed-lynching someone else? Give me a break. He just wanted a death on day 2 that would give little to no information.

that was Simba dear----come to the dark good side---we have cookies

Marple- I am speaking of this:

You guys realize if he was guilty he probably wouldn't have been speed lynched right?

I presume at least a couple of us did it because we're killers -- er, and by 'we' I don't mean me. But yeah, I regret that.

Archived