Mafia Game 78 - Tales of the Malazan Book of the Fallen

House Targaryen

I will also be absent for the end of the day ... again. There is a small, very small chance I can manage to get here right around deadline, but it's not likely. I will try though.

Toc, please make sure you vote both of your alts before you leave for the day.

ETA: :lol: Toc and I keep cross posting.

One quick thing I wanted to mention. Someone asked if they thought Fiddler was setting something up with his trying to switch the train to Tehol last night. My first thought was that he was trying to appear consistent because he had done the same thing on day 1 to Yedan. He was getting heat for it, so he might have thought that if he could present a pattern, that wouldn't be a point against him.

Er? Initially you said that Tehol changed his mind on Trull because of that post of yours... and now you say you don't know why Tehol changed his mind? Er?

I said somthing just about mysef. Reread please.

Just your imagine is adding Tehol in some places.

Toc, please make sure you vote both of your alts before you leave for the day.

When I leave, I will only leave one vote though. Like I said, I don't want to double vote and have the lynch decided on that, nor do I want to cop out and vote for two people. I'd be kind of pissed if someone I thought was middling suspicious did that to cover their ass. If you can't get a lynch without a small 'cheat', then perhaps we suck and don't deserve a lynch. (not saying we suck, cause we rock, in fact, but I think you see what I'm saying)

To me, it looks like people are picking a soft target to throw into the lynch pool to perhaps stave off their own lynch. I'm going to take a closer look at whose doing this, and chances are they'll be rising greatly on my suspect list.

Er, you perfectly know I am doing this.

Let's leave this to unpredjusted readers. If any of them will disagree you look bad obectively because of what you've post not because I said so - I'll argue.

Well, if you think I distorted your words - tell me where.

I have no idea hat you did because I don't know what you are referencing. And no, we won't leave anything to readers. If you do a reread of me then you need to make a conclusion based on actions. They will form their own opinions from their own rereads. We have no idea how you reached any conclusions.

One quick thing I wanted to mention. Someone asked if they thought Fiddler was setting something up with his trying to switch the train to Tehol last night. My first thought was that he was trying to appear consistent because he had done the same thing on day 1 to Yedan. He was getting heat for it, so he might have thought that if he could present a pattern, that wouldn't be a point against him.

I had the same thought but was waiting to say something about it because I wanted to see if he made any more hay about it. Notice that he did say exactly the same thing, which really makes me think "scummy". It's one thing to be consistent. It's another thing to point out your own consistency after you got flack for the first thing you did.

In other words he 1) does something suspicious (voting behavior on Day 1 lynch trains) and then 2) repeats same suspicious behavior day 2 and 3) calls out on day 3 that it's not suspicious behavior its just him and look at how he does it consistently. ;)

Is this the case you are talking about? I thought why kept trying for Yedan was pretty clear. I straight up thought he was more likely to be guilty than Dessam. If I think or feel that person A is more suspicious than person B, I'm going to push like hell to person A lynched over person B if I believe there is even a remote chance of success. Count on it.

It was the same with last night's lynch. My lynch choices (of the 3 viable options) were Icar>Tehol>Rake. I tried for Ichar, but when that looked like a bust and things were looking grim for Rake I tried to do a compromise lynch on my next choice, Tehol. You had already said you'd prefer to lynch her. You should have jumped on that wagon. I sure as shit would have jumped if someone pushed for Icar at that point.

It is day 3.

12 players remain: Fanderay, Fiddler, Gruntle, Icarium, Onos Toolan, Quick Ben, Sandalath Drukorlat, Silchas Ruin, Tehol Beddict, Togg, Trull Sengar, Yedan Derryg.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

3 votes for Fiddler (Onos Toolan, Fanderay, Yedan Derryg)

1 vote for Icarium (Togg)

1 vote for Tehol Beddict (Fiddler)

1 vote for Yedan Derryg (Silchas Ruin)

6 players have not voted: Gruntle, Icarium, Quick Ben, Sandalath Drukorlat, Tehol Beddict, Trull Sengar.

Oh, but wait, that is not right. Because of my split personality it will be that much harder to get a lynch through. OK, but I will probably double down instead of splitting.

Do whichever but vote both. This odd sense of honor to not use your power is silly. :spank:

Vote damn you all! Voting is the only real pressure in this game. I want to see votes from each of you the next time you post.

Fiddler

He's where I'd vote first. I removed my vote because I didn't want a train going yet as I was still figuring it out but at 4 votes, won't matter much right now.

Current tiers (as much for my benefit than anyone elses):

VPI - Sandy, Silchas, Ben -- agree 100% with Onos' reasoning on Sandy/Silchas; The only way I can see either of them being evil now is if they're partnered (which would have been a HUGE gamble).

PI - Yedan, Onos

Suspects - Toc, Gruntle -- Glad to hear Toc's role isn't permanent, but the wolfs coming out on day 2 and retracting before we're in an endgame scenario is exactly how I imagine the role would work if given to a FM.

Prime Suspects - Icarium, Fiddler, Tehol -- Tehol has been posting a lot lately, and a lot of it appears to be helpful. It should make me feel better about him, but it really doesn't. At present I just slightly favour lynching the other two first.

Also, all of this is before I've done my reread on whose trying to get Yeden lynched... my list may change as a result.

I have no idea hat you did because I don't know what you are referencing. And no, we won't leave anything to readers. If you do a reread of me then you need to make a conclusion based on actions.

I made a conclusion in a post slightly after a post where I've reread you. I find you to be scummy, though a bit less scummy than Yedan. Other players might ask me why I think so... or not ask but lynch myself. It's up to them.

Archived