Mafia Game 78 - Tales of the Malazan Book of the Fallen

House Targaryen

Multi-quote not working in Explorer for me but is in Firefox.

This is believable, but then why not tell us that it's ending in two days but leave open whether it can be used again?

My Firefox multiquote is not working :(

Because I wanted to come clean to help people decide, since balance is a relevant factor in deciding my guilt.

I am undecided on whether the non-CF read on the poison is what the undisclosed power is all about. It seems like it should be - we weren't told about this effect in the set up. Then again, it's really kind of a petty power (if that is what it is) Sandalath died at night on the first day the poison could take effect, on a suspect that would have been an ideal candidate. I'm calling that CI. So it doesn't seem to make a difference in the end. I'm coming down on the side of this being the extra 'power' because it was outlined nowhere. There's nothing saying the power has to be overly useful.

Yeah, unrevealed alignment from the poisoner is a weakish mechanic. *but* it doesn't mention it in the PM, I guess I'm not really convinced it is, but otoh little point speculating as it literally could be almost anything.

The problem here is, I've done the VCA analysis day 1. YAY I thought it led to scum, it didn't Both those were the most suspicious actions day 1. Now day 2 was a pretty damn squib, I need to re-read people trying to derail the Rake wagon, anyone trying to derail it on to Icarium is *probably* null, innocent onto an innocent? Eh, I could see it as scum, actually, lets you be consistent the next day, but I'll take a closer look at who else was a viable wagon and how the votes went down too. D3 I wasn't around for because I'm a horrible human being.

I need to re-read Onos, apart from the Healer thing there's the completely different way he treated the day 1 wagons of *everyone* and Daseem.

Can everyone post their tiers please. I need to see where everyone stands.

Tier 1: Fiddler, Toc, Yedan

Tier 2: Gruntle, Onos

Tier 3: Quick Ben, Silchas

I don't think Tier 2 or 3 are FM but that's about where I stand. I'm not sure who I prefer of my tier 1 but I think I'm leaning more towards Fiddler/Toc than Yedan. Rereading my case on Toc on day 1 reminded me of the weirdness of how he handled Fiddler and when I reread Togg yesterday, I saw some similar problems. Fiddler always seems to be his top suspect yet he always dismisses him for one reason or another. That screams partnership to me.

Teir 1: Toc, Tehol, Onos, Yedan

Tier 2: Gruntle

Teir 3: Silchas, QB

Toc

Tehol, Fiddler

Yedan, Gruntle

Onos, Ben, Silchas

Fiddler. Want to vote Tehol, but am sitting on that for a bit to review his posts and sort things out. Am I just being too sensitive and OMGUS or am I seeing spin in his other cases too?

What a surprise :)

Ok. I am the Mortal Sword. I'm going to use my power today. I will only take out someone on my 1st tier (I know, it doesn't narrow it down a whole lot), but I want there to be less confusion. I'm a huge distraction, and I'd like things to look a bit clearer when I'm gone. I'm leaning toward Onos or Yedan. Any thoughts before I go for it?

Yeah, unrevealed alignment from the poisoner is a weakish mechanic. *but* it doesn't mention it in the PM, I guess I'm not really convinced it is, but otoh little point speculating as it literally could be almost anything.

Gruntle, what do you mean "the PM." You mean your poisoner PM from the mods didn't mention it??? Honestly super confused whether you just Freudian slipped.

The problem here is, I've done the VCA analysis day 1.
What's VCA?

I need to re-read Onos, apart from the Healer thing there's the completely different way he treated the day 1 wagons of *everyone* and Daseem.

It wasn't inconsistent, but by all means re-read. I was only concerned with giving last words, which I would have been for anyone. Silchas had already given last words.

Tehol, did you really think that there was no CF? (Sandralath's non-flip)

Yes. Someone made that suggestion earlier then we get a death no flip. Made sense to me.

Fiddler, have you ever suspected Toc? Seems very interesting that you are voting him and he is voting you early in day.

Ok. I am the Mortal Sword. I'm going to use my power today. I will only take out someone on my 1st tier (I know, it doesn't narrow it down a whole lot), but I want there to be less confusion. I'm a huge distraction, and I'd like things to look a bit clearer when I'm gone. I'm leaning toward Onos or Yedan. Any thoughts before I go for it?

Take out Toc is my advice, but seek other counsel as well. I cannot imagine the good guys getting all of a ninja, vig, di'vers, healer and semi-finder.

Yes. Someone made that suggestion earlier then we get a death no flip. Made sense to me.

Fiddler, have you ever suspected Toc? Seems very interesting that you are voting him and he is voting you early in day.

Yes I have. Yesterday I said I'd just as soon be voting for him as you.

Shit. If you take wrong person that leaves us with 6 and 2 fm. Go to night, then we are in lylo. Who would be left?

Me and yedan of the suspects. Hmm.

If you took anyone, take toc or me.

Archived