Mafia Game 78 - Tales of the Malazan Book of the Fallen

House Targaryen

snip

I've completely ignored Gruntle this game. I thought he came across as innocent but I'm having doubts about others and this post is somewhat compelling. Will try to reread him to form an opinion.

Here is where I stand and why I'm so confused at this point.

I believe Yedan so I'm clearing Onos and him. I think QB is innocent.

That leaves Silchas, Toc, Gruntle, Fiddler. I still dislike Toc. I still see connections to Fiddler. Gruntle is a blind spot and I'm still really unsure about Silchas. I'd rather not lynch him though because I don't think he'd have pointed out Sandy's corpse if he was FM. It took him from CI to suspect.

So I will say I will vote Toc, Gruntle or Fiddler with the idea that 2 out of 3 is FM and I'm confident if we don't get one today, we certainly will tomorrow.

What do people think about Silchas?

To be honest, I don't even know if I want to lynch Gruntle today. I felt I needed to get my problems with him out in the thread, but his D2 posts really had me fooled.

:blink: So what? So he fooled you for a couple days and now you have emotional qualms? We have more convincing evidence against Gruntle (much of it pointed out by you) than against anyone else so far, and you want to lynch someone else because his D2 posts did a good job?? Do you want the innocents to win or do you want the team that you judge "is trying hardest" to win? I know I'm not looking to collect cute little evil puppies to start a circus. I'm trying to break their necks and ferret out their feral brothers.

I'm fine if you tell me that you think someone else has a greater chance of being evil, but your post above doesn't read like that at all.

I get that you're wishy washy, paranoid, unsure. Truly I do, but unless you show up with a real strong case on someone and quickly, you are doing your team a disservice if you don't vote the strongest case on the table at this stage of the game.

ETA: grammar

Grave misgivings, but I trust the writing style analysis more than the post timing + unSandy cleared her analysis.

I'm not sure I do to be honest. However, I'm not massively suspicious of Silchas. I still think 2 out of 3 are in the pool of Toc, Fiddler, Gruntle.

Choose wisely. I don't think Toc is coming back in time, so I would urge you to choose Gruntle, we otherwise could be stymied simply because you and Toc are not around.

Easy to vote for Fiddler, because both of my and Toc's vote are for him.

I really don't know. I can't get what's going on.

Edit:

So, I'm choosing btw Gruntle and Fiddler. I don't know what is better.

Where is my coin?

Easy to vote for Fiddler, because both of my and Toc's vote are for him.

I really don't know. I can't get what's going on.

Edit:

So, I'm choosing btw Gruntle and Fiddler. I don't what is better.

Where is my coin?

I think best to split the votes of people that are gone, all else being equal.

:blink: So what? So he fooled you for a couple days and now you have emotional qualms? We have more convincing evidence against Gruntle (much of it pointed out by you) than against anyone else so far, and you want to lynch someone else because his D2 posts did a good job?? Do you want the innocents to win or do you want the team that you judge "is trying hardest" to win? I know I'm not looking to collect cute little evil puppies to start a circus. I'm trying to break their necks and ferret out their feral brothers.

I'm fine if you tell me that you think someone else has a greater chance of being evil, but your post above doesn't read like that at all.

I get that you're wishy washy, paranoid, unsure. Truly I do, but unless you show up with a real strong case on someone and quickly, you are doing your team a disservice if you don't vote the strongest case on the table at this stage of the game.

ETA: grammar

Fuck.

You don't understand. I was MUCH more suspicious of Toc and Fiddler until about this morning.

It's not a matter of me thinking he deserves to win for fooling me with his Day Two posts. It's that his Day Two posts sounded really innocent.

@Tehol: my stance on Silchas is pretty much the same as yours. Toc's observation about inside information gave me a stab of paranoia, but I buy his explanation. And you're right; his behaviour re: Sandalath makes much more sense for an innocent than an FM. I also don't think Sandy would clear Silchas as a confirmed Faceless Man--it makes more sense for her to use the role to sow chaos.

@Tehol: my stance on Silchas is pretty much the same as yours. Toc's observation about inside information gave me a stab of paranoia, but I buy his explanation. And you're right; his behaviour re: Sandalath makes much more sense for an innocent than an FM. I also don't think Sandy would clear Silchas as a confirmed Faceless Man--it makes more sense for her to use the role to sow chaos.

I agree.

What observation about inside information?

I hate that I'm the one who made that Gruntle case, but I'm second-guessing it.

Who here is up for a Toc lynch, anyway? Do we even have enough votes to make it possible? I want to check the posts I thought were off in relation to Gruntle, but I still feel like he's been extremely low-key this game.

I hate that I'm the one who made that Gruntle case, but I'm second-guessing it.

Who here is up for a Toc lynch, anyway? Do we even have enough votes to make it possible? I want to check the posts I thought were off in relation to Gruntle, but I still feel like he's been extremely low-key this game.

I am. Obviously.

I think best to split the votes of people that are gone, all else being equal.

Maybe...

Don't know.

Hope you'll hang somebody up.

But I still prefer Fiddler. Count it please.

Gruntle

And, this night will be as long, as evil choose whom to kill.

It's obvious that I'll be killed, so I have pretty good chances that it's my last words in game.

Good luck!

I will not vote Toc today. I was most suspicious of Toc this morning, but unSandy revelation cleared away my misgivings.

I still completely disagree with your reasoning. You're basing your entire reasoning on incomplete information and you're not really willing to accept that. Frustrating, especially as you're not even touching on Toc's posts or relationships for the game, just his role.

Fiddler, I don't want to vote Tehol today.

I will not vote Toc today. I was most suspicious of Toc this morning, but unSandy revelation cleared away my misgivings.

I don't know. Several innocents died without claiming. I'm still not convinced.

Aaargh, quick speed-read of Toc coming up.

Archived