Mafia Game 78 - Tales of the Malazan Book of the Fallen

House Targaryen

Gruntle, who do you think could imitate your posting style? Or do you think Sandy was innocent the whole time and this is all a tragic coincidence? It seems to me your defense needs to be one or the other and not the emotional BS you are feeding QB because you know it works on her.

quick ben >_>

but why do we think they were imitating *my* playstyle as opposed to differntiating from their own? not using caps and shit is pretty easy to pull off.

That's a bit of a problem isn't it? We know we have 2 FM left yet you can't partner anyone up. Not sure how to take this.

and you're scum who's your partner? no one springs to mind either! and if i'm scum who's my partner? well who cares, I'm not scum. and if silchias is scum who's *her* partner? I've no idea! the only partnership I thought I was was onos and yedan but apparently no one else even considers them as scum so i'm probably wrong?

and you're scum who's your partner? no one springs to mind either! and if i'm scum who's my partner? well who cares, I'm not scum. and if silchias is scum who's *her* partner? I've no idea! the only partnership I thought I was was onos and yedan but apparently no one else even considers them as scum so i'm probably wrong?

I agree that Yedan and Onos are only guilty if they are guilty together. I'm inclined to lean toward innocent because Yedan I believe Yedan's claim.

well whatever i'm probably dying, I don't like tehol's interactions with me lately, feels like he's been ignoring me all game and slowly 'coming round' to my lynch, the 'no other option' thing doesn't make me like him any better, even if it's true, 'oh golly no choice but to switch even if I don't want to'. maybe that's my OMGUS kicking in. i'm going to read the thread and post more thoughts as quick as I can.

You could be partnered with Toc or Fiddler. I can't see anything in your posts that disproves that.

If Yedan/Onos are partnered together, then they've won. I won't vote for them.

well whatever i'm probably dying, I don't like tehol's interactions with me lately, feels like he's been ignoring me all game and slowly 'coming round' to my lynch, the 'no other option' thing doesn't make me like him any better, even if it's true, 'oh golly no choice but to switch even if I don't want to'. maybe that's my OMGUS kicking in. i'm going to read the thread and post more thoughts as quick as I can.

If it makes you feel better, I still prefer Fiddler or Toc over you. But as I've said multiple times, 2 out of you 3 are guilty and you haven't done anything to disprove either of those partnerships. Hell, you've completely ignored Toc all game until now. You ignored my cases on him completely.

I've tried a reread on Sandy and got stuck on the following.

Day 2 he votes voices suspicion of Gruntle and votes for him.

Then he changes his vote to me, claiming if Gruntle is evil, I must be as well. If we're both evil, why change the vote at all?

Ten minutes later he changes his vote to Karsa based on Day 1 thoughts, but what sticks out in my mind is his trying to tie me and Gruntle together.

He does it again during his role reveal:

Tying me and Gruntle together. First as a possible FM team. Then, when he claims he cleared me, he uses that same justification to clear Gruntle:

And it nearly worked. When the gig was up and the ruse was discovered, whose head ends up on the chopping block or at the very least is moved back up to the top of Tier 1 at a time when two wrong lynches could mean a loss for the innocents? The guy he cleared. Meanwhile, it buys time for the guy he cleared by association. It's enough to make me change my vote to Gruntle.

this is kinda terrible imo. I mean, it does kinda look like Innocent convinced by their crazy theory, to some degree too. it does basically take the situation in the worst possible light possible for me without even considering any other option though :unsure:

this is kinda terrible imo. I mean, it does kinda look like Innocent convinced by their crazy theory, to some degree too. it does basically take the situation in the worst possible light possible for me without even considering any other option though :unsure:

We have 20 minutes. Are you going to vote?

If it makes you feel better, I still prefer Fiddler or Toc over you. But as I've said multiple times, 2 out of you 3 are guilty and you haven't done anything to disprove either of those partnerships. Hell, you've completely ignored Toc all game until now. You ignored my cases on him completely.

sandalath is some sort of hidden weirdo role

the d'ivers is scum

apparently i haven't picked one of these. i don't find your case that ...good? I mean, your points aren't wrong but toc's a weakish town read and i'm reluctant to not trust my town reads. mehhhh.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I keep trying to write a big response to Gruntle, but I don't have the heart to. I don't even know anymore. A few of his arguments I dislike, but....

Why isn't Gruntle voting Fiddler or Toc?

Where the hell is Silchas?

Okay, someone explain to me the cons of going to night right now. I'm dead serious.

Um...

Fiddler

I really do not see the townishness in the post Gruntle quoted. (Edit: I mean, the one in which Fiddler says the FM are good.)

We have 20 minutes. Are you going to vote?

apparently not! a vote for who? where's the *actual* viable counterwagon, you're right there's not. and this should be concerning people. enough people have me softly on their lists that i'm a pretty easy lynch at this point.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I keep trying to write a big response to Gruntle, but I don't have the heart to. I don't even know anymore. A few of his arguments I dislike, but....

Why isn't Gruntle voting Fiddler or Toc?

Where the hell is Silchas?

Okay, someone explain to me the cons of going to night right now. I'm dead serious.

Um...

Fiddler

I really do not see the townishness in the post Gruntle quoted.

We have less than 20 minutes. Fiddler isn't an option as Gruntle won't vote him. Either vote Toc or Gruntle.

If he's FM, the reason he's not voting anyone is because of WIFOM. Who does he chose? His partner or the innocent? What happens if he's lynched anyway? See?

Archived