Game of Thrones Soundtrack Details

Westeros

As we’ve previously reported, Game of Thrones is due to have an official music compilation released on June 28th (not June 14th as previously planned), which can already be pre-ordered.

Film Music Reporter has now gotten a hold of more details, including the full track listing. A sampling of the track titles is below, but for the full details (beware: some of the titles are spoilerish!), visit their site,

read on >>>

Visit the Site!

As we’ve previously reported, Game of Thrones is due to have an official music compilation released on June 28th (not June 14th as previously planned), which can already be pre-ordered. ...

A must buy for me, although the score in the series hasn't been too exciting so far (the opening title is very good, though). Sometimes a score can prove to be a better listening experience when enjoyed separately (it also depends on how the album is put together), and perhaps Ramin's score is one of those exceptions.

What soundtrack?

Apart from the end pieces, I occasionally hear muted violins but no character or place themes. John's vows with Sam, beautifully shot, begged a stirring theme-all we got were some tinkles of something.

Then again, nice for music not to be intrusive but soundtrack???

Best music from a movie/series I've heard in a while (with a close second coming from "Robin Hood (2010)").

I really want to hear the Kingsroad score (from the end of the second episode), where Ned kills Lady. The music is so haunting. And I also like the music that plays during the Ned/Jaime showdown. Gonna be a great soundtrack!

Archived