GOT Mafia 80

Piper of Chaos

This night you seem to dream about lions. That's funny, because you never saw a lion. But you know these are lions, and they are doing something. They're eating. Apparently they just finished their hunt,an d now they taste the delicious flesh of their victim.

Despite your panic you go nearer. Somehow you know that you have to see. You approach the lions, and some of them turn towards you. You stop,and don't dare to move. Then the lions begin to eat again. And finally you can see their prey:

It's a fox. House Florent (Whiskeyjack) has been brutally murdered. He was innocent.

-----------------------

It is day 5.

4 players remain: Ball, Cassel, Kenning, Overton

3 votes are needed for a conviction or 2 to go to night.

This is crap. I don't believe there is a symp. I think Florent is trying to give a plausible reason for him to stay alive until tomorrow.

And why you needed to say this during the night? To make an impression it wasn't you who killed WJ? If you were innocent, you would try to save him, not to outline his lie.

Cassel.

I did erase that post a few times before posting it. I could think of three reasons off the top of my head why he would say that, and in two of them he was evil. I didn't want people to overlook him if he survived and I didn't.

Archived