GOT Mafia 80

Piper of Chaos

Seriously, can I not be a valid lynch candidate now? I might not be the worlds greatest player, but I think I've done a pretty good job of making my opinions/thoughts pretty transparent.

Right now I'm torn between Upcliff and Ball, with slight preference for Upcliff. Would consider Overton too so long as he's around right now. I will not vote Swann and implore others not to either.

Still around. Consider away.

Sorry. %)

Ball, why did you call Swann a she? Sorry if I've missed something, but I don't remember you answering this.

ETA: cross-post. Gender slips are occasionally (read: never) useful indications that people are paired: say I am partnered with Lany - I may accidentally refer to her as a she in thread because I know she's female in real life.

Ball, why did you call Swann a she? Sorry if I've missed something, but I don't remember you answering this.

ETA: cross-post. Gender slips are occasionally (read: never) useful indications that people are paired: say I am partnered with Lany - I may accidentally refer to her as a she in thread because I know she's female in real life.

O.O Oh. I see. Ok, I got it. I started to think it was a kind of an offense here or something...

FWIW I get the impression that Swann is female too. Don't know why. Also, why is it ok to use a male pronoun and not a female one? I think I've read some a couple 'he's. <_<

Using either is fine; we tend to use male pronouns by convention (blame it on patriarchal society or whatever). But any break in consistency is what is suspicious, not the mere fact of using a female pronoun.

It is day 1.

11 players remain: Ambrose, Ball, Cassel, Florent, Harlaw, Inchfield, Kenning, Overton, Swann, Upcliff, Yarwyck

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

1 vote: Overton (Kenning)

1 vote: Ball (Upcliff)

3 votes: Yarwyck (Cassel, Overton, Harlaw)

6 votes: Upcliff (Swann, Florent, Ball, Ambrose, Yarwyck, Inchfield)

Scene is coming.... :read:

Archived