GOT Mafia 80

Piper of Chaos

Wait, what am I not supposed to know? I thought Swann was asking me how I knew I wouldn't be night killed. Which to me seems too obvious to comment upon.

So wait, is there ANYONE willing to harbour doubts about my guilt?

Swann? Ambrose? I thought we were friends :frown5:

Wait, what am I not supposed to know? I thought Swann was asking me how I knew I wouldn't be night killed. Which to me seems too obvious to comment upon.

So wait, is there ANYONE who willing to harbour doubts about my guilt?

Swann? Ambrose? I thought we were friends :frown5:

Nah Swann was commenting that you wouldn't know if Upcliff was your symp (I think that's right Swann?) The joys of ambiguity in language.

Tell you what, if you die tonight, I'll believe you are innocent :)

Actually my gut still screams you are innocent, but your actions before the end of the day plus the fact that Upcliff didn't vote for you for whatever reason don't look good. I'll reassess tomorrow

Concerning role descriptions: If I appear rather "stiff" tomorrow, I hope it's just a pill. I feel I've said too much.

If you are hinting that you are the vigilante, I'd certainly encourage you use it on Yarwyck if we get an innocent flip. After all, symps flip innocent and he sure did look like a Yarwyck symp towards the dying moments there!

If you are suggesting that you are a potential symp target, relax! Although you have just potentially painted a big target on your own chest for the killers to aim at. But you'll be good dead, not bad dead, that way!

Sorry Yar, but you point was rather splendid: The only reason Upcliff not switching to you with like 10/15 mins left and thus making himself less suspicious as either of you would go rather makes it seem very likely he was Symping you.

You wouldn't know, but he would, it's in the description. Thus explaining you accidently drawing attention to you. Upcliff sacrificed himself to protect you. (At least raised the chance for that hugely).

The best thing about it: if I die tonight, you'll be lynched tomorrow very likely.

If you are hinting that you are the vigilante, I'd certainly encourage you use it on Yarwyck if we get an innocent flip. After all, symps flip innocent and he sure did look like a Yarwyck symp towards the dying moments there!

If you are suggesting that you are a potential symp target, relax! Although you have just potentially painted a big target on your own chest for the killers to aim at. But you'll be good dead, not bad dead, that way!

Really gotta be more carefull about what I write! I really liked that role, thought it was funny and I'm not quite sure what to make of it. So I took a chance to just chitter-chatter about it WITHOUT anyone coming to conclusions.

So I'm not hinting at anything.

It's been a while since you all have been together. Maybe it's because of that why you feel so uncomfortable here.

"Hi", you try to break the ice.

Someone coughs.

You tell yourself to make a sophisticated joke about Ball. No, about Ball and Inchfield, you correct yourself. Is Florent dribbling on the table?

A ball of paper hits you at your sleeve. Irritated you look at the text that is written on it: Sucker! Ball is grinning at you. Now you wish you had made that joke about him, but it's too late. Instead you curse him.

"Unuseful fool!"

"Who?"

"Ball!"

"Whose ball, hahahah!"

Damn, this could have been your joke!

"Why are we here again?" someone asks.

"Why are no books here?" another one adds.

Florent starts snoring, while Kenning pretends not to be there.

Lynch someone, before they lynch you! you think. Vote, vote, vote! But how? And who for? Gah, you hate playing games like this.

The guard is saying something, but you have been distracted by seperating Swann's opinions into ten several categories of unusefulness.

"What's he saying?" you ask Florent, who looks more lively now.

"Don't know" Florent mutters. "Something about 'you better get your stuff together, or..." He frowns. "...something. Oh, only seven minutes left, as time goes by..."

In that moment Inchfield suggests to play a rounf of "moon gate". You have no clue about this game but intuitively grab the basic rule of it. You take the stumbling Upcliff and throw him out of the window. You'd feel like a hero, if you weren't hanging yourself with half your body upside down outside of the window. Fortunatly the guards manage to make their way through the gaping Archmaesters to rescue you.

Another guards enters the room. "Where is Archmaester Upcliff? The Imp wants to see him. The game is over for him, as we found out that Upcliff has been visiting a certain whore at the time the ravens were sent."

You shrug and decide that next time you should base your decision on a fundament that is more solid.

House Upcliff (Biter) has been innocent.

It is night.

Please PM your actions to House Targaryen (or to Piper of Chaos and Kurokaze over at the other board, if it doesn't work here.

Man, I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Here's an idea: Vig, don't use your kill tonight and wait for a time when a)you have a clearer read on people b)your status as a confirmed innocent will help the team. Thanks in advance.

My advice was specific to Swann, who was busy chest-target painting. Better to use it than die unused in that situation.

Can I just say how stupid it is that you all want to kill me based on an innocent flip. There was only a 2/11 chance that he'd flip guilty anyway.

Also, Biter hasn't played in ages. I think that in part can explain why he didn't vote for me.

Seriously, don't kill me.

[#10145] Search is not enabled on the forums at this time.

Anyone know any other way of re-reading people without re-reading the entire game?

As an Archmaester you're supposed to like reading. :P

Seriously, looks like they've been doing something with the board again. Someone told me that the PM function also doesn't work. Let's hope that the board will start to work properly.

Can I just say how stupid it is that you all want to kill me based on an innocent flip. There was only a 2/11 chance that he'd flip guilty anyway.

Also, Biter hasn't played in ages. I think that in part can explain why he didn't vote for me.

Seriously, don't kill me.

Wasn't it an obvious move both for an FM and for an innocent to vote against the alternative lynch candidate? It doesn't require much game experience I believe.

Someone potentially outs themselves as a vig.

I suggest that they make up for said mistake by using their power while they still can... Against someone I have not only found suspicious for a while now, and tried to push to the end of the day, but then realised was being symped by the other potential lynch target.

Someone who I now feel is a clear cut day 2 lynch.

As an innocent, why wouldn't I want you vig killed? And if I believed the vig to be an inexperienced player who outed himself, why wouldn't I try to pressure them into using their power on you?

On the flip side, as a killer why would I want to try to remove someone who's pretty clearly day 2's lynch? I'd let the vig live, hope he used it on someone he found guilty looking but the rest trusted, or just kill him. I'd keep you alive for the day 2 lynch. By having you alive on day 2 I reduce the chances of me or my partner being lynched.

Now this isn't WIFOM. There's no way a killer would try to get you vigged just to say "Like a killer would do that!"

It simply makes no sense for a guilty me to try to push a vig kill on you.

So your OMGUS reeks of desperation.

Wasn't it an obvious move both for an FM and for an innocent to vote against the alternative lynch candidate? It doesn't require much game experience I believe.

Yes. The only way Upcliff's actions make sense are if he was a symp unwilling to vote for his master. Unless I'm missing something.

and OMGUS = oh my god u suck

Archived