Brienne, Jaime, and Stoneheart

Drogo

I thought a GRRM interview confirmed that Brienne yelled "sword" in order to save herself, Pod, and Ser Hyle. Most likely she was then ordered to retrieve Jaime Lannister and bring her to Stoneheart and the BWB alone. The BWB would have kept Pod and Ser Hyle to ensure she came back with Jaime. I think Jaime will have to fight for his life and he will win.

She'll die in his arms and make him promise to fulfill his oath to Catelyn Stark. Stoneheart hears this, she goes over and breaths fire into Brienne and brings her back to life. Brienne becomes the honorable leader of the BWB that they need again and have the protection of Jaime Lannister Lord Commander of the Kingsguard. The Maid of Tarth will go down as a legend of the riverlands. I imagine that the Mad Mouse will kill Lothor Brune and steal away with Sansa at some point only to run into the BWB, Brienne remembers him sees he has a girl somewhat similar to what Cat described and they save her.

Sorry wrong book

I don´t think UnCat will do this she is not the same anymore she only wants revenge (and kill all Freys and Boltons and others persons who works for others kings) now so I think she will never forgive Jaime, if he survives I think she will order to the rest of BWB kill him but Thoros will stop it, after this i don´t know

• 5 months later...

I thought a GRRM interview confirmed that Brienne yelled "sword" in order to save herself, Pod, and Ser Hyle. Most likely she was then ordered to retrieve Jaime Lannister and bring her to Stoneheart and the BWB alone. The BWB would have kept Pod and Ser Hyle to ensure she came back with Jaime. I think Jaime will have to fight for his life and he will win.

Why would yelling "sword" accomplish that?

Maybe Brienne is the girl who shouted "wolf" :P

• 5 weeks later...

UnCat is a fool, but she is smart enough to use Jaime for her own purposes as she did before, even though it may not have worked the first time. Brienne will take Jaime to UnCat and there UnCat will conspire to use Jaime to enter the Twins and kill Walder Frey. Jaime will be let in at the gates of the Twins and the Brotherhood and Brienne will be hiding all Trojan horse like in carriages. Once they are let in, UnCat will have her way with Walder Frey and Jaime will claim that his debt is paid. UnCat will disagree and attempt to repeat the same plan on the Eryie. She knows Petyr Baelish resides there and wants revenge on him as well. Jaime once again is let in with a carriage following him in with the Brotherhood and Brienne. The plan works for a second time and Petyr Baelish surrenders. Sansa reunites with UnCat but this is not enough for UnCat either. She puts Jaime on trial and Jaime does his best to confess his crimes and also defend himself and his honour. UnCat decides that only a trial by combat will suffice and makes Brienne fight Jaime. Brienne does not try to kill Jaime and tells Jaime that she will die for him. Jaime tells her that if she dies, UnCat will just find someone else to kill him. He says that Brienne must live. He also says that her debt is paid to him and his to hers. Sansa Stark is safe. Jaime tells her to avenge him and to avenge Renly. With that Jaime takes Brienne's sword and stabs himself with it and then drops through the Moon Door. Brienne, Pod and Hyle Hunt are released and Brienne has no idea where to go or what to do.

You know what I'm saying? (That's what I'm saying). (Well, the first part anyway.) (The part about taking Walder's house by trojaning).

(After that, Petyr and his natural daughter may save everyone some time by coming to the Twins for their own reasons, not aware Cat now runs the place until it's too late. This'd facilitate the CatPetyr scene that'd be so sweet.)

So Brienne is Nissa Nissa and Jaime is Azor Ahai? Lets see... Jaime has been tempered in water by being held in the riverlands, his 'lion' died when his hand was cut off, now he just has to temper is blade in Brienne's heart. Lets hope he uses Oathkeeper to finish her.

Archived