Mafia game 82.5

HT Reddy

Oh. Mina you'll kill me for this.

I started intentionally playing 'weird' after you voted me to throw your scum read off thinking you'd think I was being too weird to be scum (and it sorta worked), so yeah most of the arguments about me being weird were valid but overblown and my reads were awesome, which pleases me.

Yes. Though I do think EVERYONE should get a PM. it takes a little more time but it avoids a lot of problems.

Yeh Faraday's right - I should either have PMed everyone or made it clear in the thread than innos didn't get PMs. My laziness was one of the problems that brought the game down.

Different set-up? I think this is slightly scum balanced ftr (without knowing the surprise) a 1-shot finder or a healer might help, or I've no idea.

Are you opening up the spoiler thread or waiting till after the re-roll(Or is there one)

There weren't healers and finders. Faraday was trying to trick Zar

I do also think that Faraday's tactic here was against the spirit of the rules and I think I would have imposed some penalty if the game had carried on.

I do also think that Faraday's tactic here was against the spirit of the rules and I think I would have imposed some penalty if the game had carried on.

*shrug* I think it's a reasonably valid tactic, it's not something i'd usually employ but if I can catch him fakeclaiming a pr in an all vanilla set-up I don't think I should be punished.

Different set-up? I think this is slightly scum balanced ftr (without knowing the surprise) a 1-shot finder or a healer might help, or I've no idea.

Are you opening up the spoiler thread or waiting till after the re-roll(Or is there one)

Yeh, there were no roles - I've always wanted tp run a roleless game, literally just FM versus RIs and so that was why I did it. 8 players is not easy to balance in this way though, so really such a set up is heavily in the evilz favour. The setting will be tweaked slightly tomorrow for the rematch, but I won't say more until tomorrow morning.

well if you think it shouldn't happen explicityly outlaw it, seriously I'm not trying to rule lawyer but there's no reason (really) it's illegal except it's a little unfair on newer players. I think we probably had this won too, as malc was getting lynched which probably meant zar followed the next day.

Archived