Mafia 84: The Festival of Lights

House Targaryen

But, Guriah's given provable evidence that Judah did transfer money. There's still something up with him but Menelaus your claim on where you placed the money doesn't add up.

I hope I'm putting my vote in the right place and if I am then it just explains why the morning of the Gaddi lynch I woke up sure I should go after you. I could never really explain it though.

It is Day Five

Five votes are required to lynch, or four votes are required to go to night.

Eight players remain: Chana, Eleazar Maccabee, Eusebon, Guriah, John Hyrcanus, Jonathan Maccabee, Judah Maccabee, Menelaus

4 votes for Menelaus (Jonathan Maccabee, Judah Maccabee, Guriah, Chana)

1 vote for Judah Maccabee (Menelaus)

Three players have not voted: Eleazar Maccabee, Eusebon, John Hyrcanus

Items in the pot:

Hanukkah Gelt x ?

Today, John Hyrcanus gets to spin the dreidel.

I wondered it from:

Pretty sure it's still four to lynch, I don't think there'd be a quick hammer unless Chana, Jon, Simeon and Menelaus all come on at the same time and decide they don't want to be discussed today. Which would just be dumb.

I don't think it's a stretch at all. I might be wrong, but it's not a stretch that it's a tactic a partner would use.

He didn't seem like he was preventing a vote on me. It seemed like he was "cautioning" against a quick hammer, which sounds like a pretty reasonable thing for a player to do to seem pro-town. In fact, he uses the exact words: "quick hammer"

So this argument seems very forced. Especially considering the fact that Antonin was gunning for me for practically the entire time he was around.

Not forced at all. I've heard about partners doing those very things to distance themselves from one another so as not to be discovered partners.

I have too little experience in this game to be able to recognize partner behavior. I read what I read based on theories given by other players and used it to form my judgment's all. If you look at Aristo's posts he made before he NK'd he was judging who could be a partner by the reads given and exchanges.

Not forced at all. I've heard about partners doing those very things to distance themselves from one another so as not to be discovered partners.

I have too little experience in this game to be able to recognize partner behavior. I read what I read based on theories given by other players and used it to form my judgment's all. If you look at Aristo's posts he made before he NK'd he was judging who could be a partner by the reads given and exchanges.

the truth is... in this game everything is circular logic.. wether you like it or not. It will just depend on the people. And that's something you pick up with playing the game with them. And honestly on alt games everyone can act in a whole different way without bringing suspicion. So everything someone does can be just ultra town or ultra scum playing to be ultra town, or ultra town playing to be ultra scum playing to be ultra town.. and so on. That's why I play it more on gut feeling than any other thing. Of course we have facts, claims etc, and you have to take them into account. But they could all be BS in the end. So, going through things thinking something is ultra scummy because it is ultra town and so on is just a waste of neurons.

He didn't seem like he was preventing a vote on me. It seemed like he was "cautioning" against a quick hammer, which sounds like a pretty reasonable thing for a player to do to seem pro-town. In fact, he uses the exact words: "quick hammer"

So this argument seems very forced. Especially considering the fact that Antonin was gunning for me for practically the entire time he was around.

You know, it's not forced, but while I've been away, I thought about it. He asked me right after that what my thoughts were on Menelaus. He might have just trying to see if I could have been a threat to his partner. The exchange was strange and had a purpose, could be that I came to the wrong conclusion for what it was.

It is Day Five

Five votes are required to lynch, or four votes are required to go to night.

Eight players remain: Chana, Eleazar Maccabee, Eusebon, Guriah, John Hyrcanus, Jonathan Maccabee, Judah Maccabee, Menelaus

5 votes for Menelaus (Jonathan Maccabee, Judah Maccabee, Guriah, Chana, John Hyrcanus)

1 vote for Judah Maccabee (Menelaus)

Three players have not voted: Eleazar Maccabee, Eusebon.

Items in the pot:

Hanukkah Gelt x ?

Today, John Hyrcanus gets to spin the dreidel.

Archived