Mafia 84: The Festival of Lights

House Targaryen

Menelaus

Because what Chana said about Eusebon voting for Antonin at a turning point yesterday sounds reasonable enough to take a considerable amount of negative attention off of Eusebon... and I've put Menelaus in the same tier as Eusebon earlier, so yeah, him.

I still strongly suspect Judah. There's no way to prove money transfers. Did you only receive 10 on night one?

I can't make sense of Antonin pushing me away from a Judah vote by making it sound like I would be making myself look suspicious if I voted for him. I can't explain why Gaddi didn't have 5 gelt on him and Antonin had the 5, which makes me believe he was Antonin's symp. If so, he told me to go after Menelaus or Eusebon.

I still want Judah though Menelaus is just as viable.

It is Day Five

Five votes are required to lynch, or four votes are required to go to night.

Eight players remain: Chana, Eleazar Maccabee, Eusebon, Guriah, John Hyrcanus, Jonathan Maccabee, Judah Maccabee, Menelaus

1 vote for Eusebon (Guriah)

2 votes for Menelaus (Jonathan Maccabee, Judah Maccabee)

Five players have not voted: Chana, Eleazar Maccabee, Eusebon, John Hyrcanus, Menelaus

Items in the pot:

Hanukkah Gelt x ?

Today, John Hyrcanus gets to spin the dreidel.

I still strongly suspect Judah. There's no way to prove money transfers. Did you only receive 10 on night one?

Is this question directed towards me?

At no time did I receive anything from anyone. Like I said before, I had 20 gelt and 1 candle at the start of the game. I still have the candle now and I split my gelt between the two bakers on Night 2.

I can't make sense of Antonin pushing me away from a Judah vote by making it sound like I would be making myself look suspicious if I voted for him. I can't explain why Gaddi didn't have 5 gelt on him and Antonin had the 5, which makes me believe he was Antonin's symp. If so, he told me to go after Menelaus or Eusebon.

I still want Judah though Menelaus is just as viable.

Some people are suspicious no matter their role. I am thinking Judah one of these. THere is no way to prove where the money came from BUT he knew what night and how much. That was too big a risk to take.

I am feeling much better about a Menelaus lynch.

If he is innocent, who should I vig? (taking considerations, but I will make my own decision)

At no time did I receive anything from anyone. Like I said before, I had 20 gelt and 1 candle at the start of the game. I still have the candle now and I split my gelt between the two bakers on Night 2.

No the question was to Guriah, I was trying to figure out if there was a way to prove the claim. Because if money comes from several sources you don't know who. But, if you were the only one to transfer, he would have only received 10, which I think I just read that he confirmed.

Wait, on night two? I thought you said night one. Guriah, how much gelt did you get night two?

It is Day Five

Five votes are required to lynch, or four votes are required to go to night.

Eight players remain: Chana, Eleazar Maccabee, Eusebon, Guriah, John Hyrcanus, Jonathan Maccabee, Judah Maccabee, Menelaus

3 votes for Menelaus (Jonathan Maccabee, Judah Maccabee, Guriah)

Five players have not voted: Chana, Eleazar Maccabee, Eusebon, John Hyrcanus, Menelaus

Items in the pot:

Hanukkah Gelt x ?

Today, John Hyrcanus gets to spin the dreidel.

Wait, on night two? I thought you said night one. Guriah, how much gelt did you get night two?

Because I have no idea who might need the candle. The gelt at least could help the players I transferred money to to bid on items since I already thought that other player have transferred money to them. Yeah, I split my gelt between the two bakers. This was on Night 2 before I started making a case against Guriah.

Pretty sure it's still four to lynch, I don't think there'd be a quick hammer unless Chana, Jon, Simeon and Menelaus all come on at the same time and decide they don't want to be discussed today. Which would just be dumb.

Well I won't be doing that. I have reservations about Judah, which I've stated, but not enough to lynch or hammer right at this moment.

@Chana: Nah, I didn't think anyone would have actually done it. I sort of know how you feel about Simeon (unless you really like parroting) and you probably don't want to discuss yourself. Any thoughts on JonMacc or Menelaus?

This is the conversation I was talking about. Sure seems like he was placing the safe vote on you but also ensuring you wouldn't get voted by casting suspicion on anyone else who would.

This is the conversation I was talking about. Sure seems like he was placing the safe vote on you but also ensuring you wouldn't get voted by casting suspicion on anyone else who would.

You got that from "Nah, I didn't think anyone would have actually done it"?

I think that's quite a stretch...

I wondered it from:

Pretty sure it's still four to lynch, I don't think there'd be a quick hammer unless Chana, Jon, Simeon and Menelaus all come on at the same time and decide they don't want to be discussed today. Which would just be dumb.

I don't think it's a stretch at all. I might be wrong, but it's not a stretch that it's a tactic a partner would use.

Oh and again it comes back to the beginning. me or someone else...

Then will go with my gut, hoping i have been right all along. Will cast the new "evidence" as null for now and think someone might be toying with us. Would not feel comfortable voting for anyone else atm.

Judah

I hope you're guilty.. so i can really prepare a great post of: "I told you so"

Archived