DC Area BWB Get Together

angie

Sure, I'd be up for that. I drove by there the other day on my way back from Jersey and had to keep myself from turning off to go get those awesome crab cakes. :)

The weekend of the 25th/26th is good for me. Lunch either day would be best for me. And I can give ambyr a ride if she needs transportation. I have to go through DC anyway to get up that way. :)

Make it a late lunch, and you may even tempt some of the Philly crew to come down for it...

I was thinking 1pm until....

afterall, they do have a lounge :D

Hmm...March eh? That has possibilities... I wonder what my parents would think? 'Hey, Mom, Dad, I'm coming home to visit so I can go to a gathering of GRRM fans.'

it just one afternoon...you can see your parents anytime :P (my daughter came home for 3 weeks, spent 2 of them with her boyfriend--kids do it all the time) :cry:

Hmm...March eh? That has possibilities... I wonder what my parents would think? 'Hey, Mom, Dad, I'm coming home to visit so I can go to a gathering of GRRM fans.'

Heh. Don't tell them that, just tell them that you are going to meet a group of people who you met online.

Actually, given the coming home part of your statement, that would mean you are in college and so your statement would not have the effect that I would get if i said the same thing...Just have to finish this year and I'm FREEEEE!

I'd love to meet up with people, assuming I'm welcome.

of course...all are welcome, unless you are some uncontrollable warg or something ;)

edit to add, up to this point, Theon is the only boarder I've met (oh and bogof, briefly in Indy at George's signing). So it's not like we're this exclusive club or anything. COME!

Well, my sister (Angie) never told me about this or asked me about "de-kid-ing" myself to come but I would like to. Is this still in the works? If so, how many "HELL YES....I WOULDN'T MISS IT FOR THE WORLD"s do we have?

Yes, its still in the plans. I'm not sure how many Hell Yeahs we have...at least 3 of us :)

Hopefully more will sign up to come. I'm really hoping the location will encouage both Baltimore and DC area people to attend.

Archived