Arya Theory (mini spoiler)

Arya_Stark666

This isn't too big of a spoiler, since it inolves mostly guess work on my part.

During her travels, Arya met that old crone by the fire who said she couldn't stand the stench of death on her and basically called her evil. Why? After all, she hadn't killed too many people, and those she HAD killed were necessary to her survival. It's not as if she were a rampaging muderess.

This leads me to believe that the woman was talking about sometime in the furture. I think our little Arya is going to come into a position of major power. She'll get rid of all those people that she keeps praying will die.

Arya is definitely my favorite character. I'd love to see her get to stick all those people with her poiny end! She deserves it!

I think Arya will become an assasin, and be trained in Braavos. She will return to Westeros to avenge her family but only when she is full grown.

Arya is one of my favourite characters and I loved the frustration of her nearly getting back to her mother and just not making it. i think she is resourceful and will be a major player in the books to come. Arya FTW

Archived