Mafia 86 - Agendas Game Thread

House Targaryen

Mule - you still didn't answer the question I asked on the previous page. Is there a reason you went ahead and voted Shark immediately after I said I was contemplating voting Llama but was waiting for others to show up?

Sorry, been watching tv. Your post only came up for me after I had submitted my vote. I had the reply screen open for about ten minutes before I actually hit submit so a bunch of posts had been made in the interim which I had missed.

@ Llama: you sure you're not upset he got voted first? And is that why you qualified your "that was a dumb reason to vote" statement? So you have an excuse to vote Shark yourself later?

I really don't like how hard you are trying with this.

I'm pretty sure he's upset I got voted first. Llama, I mean.

What does this have to do with anything?

Nothing really, just throwing it out there. Because for squirrely reasons I have no reason (no pun intended) to vote for them just yet. JUST yet.

Mule looks scummy/noobie. I have yet to figure out which one I'll believe. But for now I'll go with null noobie.

It's "mes amis" and you're not wearing your invisibility cloak.

:rofl:

Nothing really, just throwing it out there. Because for squirrely reasons I have no reason (no pun intended) to vote for them just yet. JUST yet.

No, I know what you meant. I'm wondering why you think it's appropriate to decide while still in joke/stalled voting stage that you've squirreled someone and declared them off limits for now as if that means anything.

No, I know what you meant. I'm wondering why you think it's appropriate to decide while still in joke/stalled voting stage that you've squirreled someone and declared them off limits for now as if that means anything.

Because it's exactly like that. For squirrely reasons, had I spotted them as scum I would have voted them. Wolf is still on my radar, for now in the slightly more town spectrum, but as you said it is day one and it could well be a major bluff or I might be mistaken. I'm only human. And I didn't quite declare them off limits, if you guys think he is scummy, by all means pursue your lynch, but I will not jump on any wolf wagons that might get started today. Unless, as I said before, he gives me any reasons not to trust him.

Sorry, been watching tv. Your post only came up for me after I had submitted my vote. I had the reply screen open for about ten minutes before I actually hit submit so a bunch of posts had been made in the interim which I had missed.

Fair enough. In the future, it would be great if you could check for submissions if it's been that long. I mean sometimes people are going to simultaneously post and there's no getting around it, and usually it's not a big issue at all, but there are times that it could be crucial that you've seen what has come just before you post. Especially around critical times, like lynches if someone claims, a post that comes in in the midst of that could be disastrous for town.

Because it's exactly like that. For squirrely reasons, had I spotted them as scum I would have voted them. Wolf is still on my radar, for now in the slightly more town spectrum, but as you said it is day one and it could well be a major bluff or I might be mistaken. I'm only human. And I didn't quite declare them off limits, if you guys think he is scummy, by all means pursue your lynch, but I will not jump on any wolf wagons that might get started today. Unless, as I said before, he gives me any reasons not to trust him.

OK so you are absolutely missing the point.

One, you wouldn't have voted for him; don't pretend you would have voted him or anyone at the stage that you made that claim when you know you wanted to be voted - or at least that's how it seemed though you were a whole lot more subtle than Llama.

Two, point to me where anyone even made a "Wolf looks suspicious post" unless your knee jerk reaction was to Llama's statement about his night vote placement. Did you really think from the minorest of questions you needed to swoop down and save Wolf when he wasn't even being really suspected?

Three, it means absolutely nothing at this point in the game. He's pulling off a major bluff in the first few posts of his? I'm glad you have squirelldar extraordinaire, but I'm still failing to see what you were trying to accomplish with the declaration in the still joke/stalled vote phase, when no one had even been proposing anything close to a serious wagon on anyone at that point.

It is Day 1, 13 players remain. 7 votes are needed to lynch or to go to night.

1 Agent Shark (Agent Mule)

1 Agent Mule (Agent Ant)

2 Agent Llama (Agent Falcon, Agent Shark)

9 players have not voted:

Agent Bear, Agent Cat, Agent Eagle, Agent Llama, Agent Mouse, Agent Snake. Agent Spider, Agent Toad, Agent Wolf

IMO, I don't get why you brought up your squirrelly reasons when you're basically saying that you'll vote Wolf if you find him suspicious (well, duh, people tend to suspect suspicious people). It seems like the squirrelly reasons don't have that much of an impact in your judgment of Wolf, which makes them kinda useless.

OK so you are absolutely missing the point.

One, you wouldn't have voted for him; don't pretend you would have voted him or anyone at the stage that you made that claim when you know you wanted to be voted - or at least that's how it seemed though you were a whole lot more subtle than Llama.

Two, point to me where anyone even made a "Wolf looks suspicious post" unless your knee jerk reaction was to Llama's statement about his night vote placement. Did you really think from the minorest of questions you needed to swoop down and save Wolf when he wasn't even being really suspected?

Three, it means absolutely nothing at this point in the game. He's pulling off a major bluff in the first few posts of his? I'm glad you have squirelldar extraordinaire, but I'm still failing to see what you were trying to accomplish with the declaration in the still joke/stalled vote phase, when no one had even been proposing anything close to a serious wagon on anyone at that point.

All the more reason to believe my story. Becuase if no one had actually started a bangwagon then I was not really saving him. I was just stating a fact I think is correct. That I have my reasons to believe he is town for now. In my opinion that is one of the things (cataloging people as town) along side with scum hunting that helps town win games. Is it not?

Kudos for your powers of observation, and I DID want to be voted actually, which just occurred. Exactly the reason why i didn't postpone my vote on Llama anymore. Even when he still refuses to vote. *thanks mule, btw.*

It does say a lot in this game. Past games town has lynched a guilty person for little less than two posts. So a squirrely reason strong enough to encourage a vote is not necessarily a bad thing.

Plus, I don't think I have great alt finding skills, since I pretty much think wolf outted himself. Either he did so without realizing it, or someone else is trying to post as him. That or I've been fooled for looking into things way too much. Now that's too much on the matter of how I spotted him/think I spotted him.

IMO, I don't get why you brought up your squirrelly reasons when you're basically saying that you'll vote Wolf if you find him suspicious (well, duh, people tend to suspect suspicious people). It seems like the squirrelly reasons don't have that much of an impact in your judgment of Wolf, which makes them kinda useless.

Yes they do. They mean I think he's town for now. And as always, when someone thinks someone else is town they will not vote for them unless they do something scummy. Which differs to when people have null tells and don't mind if said persons get lynched or not. *sighs* I do believe you guys are looking way too much in the wolf case I just made.

Let's sum it up to. I have pretty much null tells, obviously, since it is day one. But, amongst all of you two people stand out for me, Llama, as somewhat scummy. And Wolf as somewhat town. Needless to say that I might be wrong. Or will this last sentence also be overanalyzed?

Sharky - I think your scum. And I think Mule is symping you.

You're just upset that I killed whatever plan you had. You scummy fluffy Llama. Or did you not realize it? I wanted to be voted so you would not be voted instead. xD *evil shark face*

*off voice: thank you captain obvious*

damn it.. I couldn't contain from posting again!! Ok, I'm officially off.

Archived