Mafia 86 - Agendas Game Thread

House Targaryen

It is Day 1, 13 players remain. 7 votes are needed to lynch or to go to night.

2 Agent Shark (Agent Mule, Agent Llama)

1 Agent Mule (Agent Ant)

2 Agent Llama (Agent Falcon, Agent Shark)

1 Agent Cat (Agent Mouse)

7 players have not voted:

Agent Bear, Agent Cat, Agent Eagle, Agent Snake. Agent Spider, Agent Toad, Agent Wolf

Oh hey you know this is great. I've decided that I don't care if it's just a few hours in and Snake and Spider haven't shown up yet, but being as how I happen to really like snakes and spiders, I've decided I'm not voting for them today.

But you know they are flying under the radar and that is a sure scum tell!

But you know they are flying under the radar and that is a sure scum tell!

LOL! I don't know if you're serious or not. I was being sarcastic and a bit exasperated at the "won't vote for" declarations at the very beginning of day one before anything really serious is going on. There could be extremely legitimate reasons for them not being here yet - like timezones. We have more than one player that is something like 12 hours off and won't be here yet because of it.

I don't think Llama is guilty. He was just too obvious about his wanting a vote. I don't think Mule or Ant are either. (ok, they could both just be clueless as to what was going on.)

I also don't really suspect Shark. I doubt an FM would start naming innocents for nothing but squirrels. I am on the fence about Falcon. He bears more watching. I like him though ;)

I think that is all that have inputted enough to judge so far.

LOL! I don't know if you're serious or not. I was being sarcastic and a bit exasperated at the "won't vote for" declarations at the very beginning of day one before anything really serious is going on. There could be extremely legitimate reasons for them not being here yet - like timezones. We have more than one player that is something like 12 hours off and won't be here yet because of it.

oh, it was a joke. I forgot my :P at the end. :P (see the real post I followed up with :D )

Does there really need to be? Hey Mule, Bear over here wants you to shout "I AM A SYMP". Ummm, do you not see that Mule understood his master's message, made up a bad excuse, and quickly voted Sharky based on horrible reasoning? Why would anyone vote that fast? Other than for strong purposes.

Um... I don't really see why a symp would draw attention towards one of his masters on Day One.

A symp would normally try to take attention away from his masters.

I don't think Mule's vote makes him necessarily evil. It just makes him look awful.

Um... I don't really see why a symp would draw attention towards one of his masters on Day One.

A symp would normally try to take attention away from his masters.

I don't think Mule's vote makes him necessarily evil. It just makes him look awful.

Until you look at his experience level.

It is late and I need sleep. Be back in 8.

eta: I was not trying to break any rules, just stating what was already stated:

Mule, how experienced are you?

Played one game last year. Played werewolves in RL a few times.

Until you look at his experience level.

If that were the case, then the way I see this post making sense:

I think I'll wait for a few more agents to turn up before voting for anything.

Is if Mule was waiting for a cue from his other master before casting his vote.

Archived