Mafia 86 - Agendas Game Thread

House Targaryen

Yes they do. They mean I think he's town for now. And as always, when someone thinks someone else is town they will not vote for them unless they do something scummy. Which differs to when people have null tells and don't mind if said persons get lynched or not. *sighs* I do believe you guys are looking way too much in the wolf case I just made.

Let's sum it up to. I have pretty much null tells, obviously, since it is day one. But, amongst all of you two people stand out for me, Llama, as somewhat scummy. And Wolf as somewhat town. Needless to say that I might be wrong. Or will this last sentence also be overanalyzed?

Your "case" on Wolf was a little foggy, at least to me, but I think I get your point now.

*sigh* Shark, you still just don't get it. No one is saying that you don't believe you've squirreled someone and decided they're town.

However, deciding in your infinite wisdom by page four you've declared someone town because you squirreled them and won't be voting them unless they do something particularly scummy? Seriously? Doesn't that just apply to say everyone? And really only applies if you've seen said squirreled person as scum and as town and can judge from that base.

So, now you say Llama is scummy and Wolf is town - for squirrel reasons. No elaborations though. Hmm...interesting.

Oh wait, I believe from the trolling in your now most recent post, I've squirreled you. Trolling and thinking you know what others want...doesn't suit you too well. Congratulations for getting voted first though. I'd hope the first vote could go to someone I trusted a bit more though as several seemed to be vying for it.

Hi.

Other than Mule's vote on on Shark, is there anything else that makes you think so?

Does there really need to be? Hey Mule, Bear over here wants you to shout “I AM A SYMP”. Ummm, do you not see that Mule understood his master’s message, made up a bad excuse, and quickly voted Sharky based on horrible reasoning? Why would anyone vote that fast? Other than for strong purposes.

Does there really need to be? Hey Mule, Bear over here wants you to shout "I AM A SYMP". Ummm, do you not see that Mule understood his master's message, made up a bad excuse, and quickly voted Sharky based on horrible reasoning? Why would anyone vote that fast? Other than for strong purposes.

So, Shark not only has amazing squirrel finding skills, he also has amazing symp finding skills. Either that or Mule is the worst symp ever.

Archived