Mafia 86 - Agendas Game Thread

House Targaryen

Oh, and no before anyone has any conspiracies I'm not going to try to save Cat. I don't see any way around lynching Cat today; the distraction's been here far too long and unless we were lucky and hit an FM, it could be our last chance.

I just don't want it to happen before I can work something out in my head.

I'm off to bed in 5 minutes.

I'm thinking Cat/Ant is the most likely pairing right now, but Cat is definitely the player who looks most suspicious by his own merits.

I'm going to leave a vote on him before going to bed unless there's something you really need to say/ask Falcon.

I seriously hope the symp is dead, because that's the only way we can win this. If I die today and the symp is alive, we lose; if he's dead, you won't have to worry about me anymore and the FM will have taken out another player, so that should make it a lot easier for you to figure out the scum team.

I'm back falcon. My friends decided not to do anything.. Or at least they haven't phoned me yet to do anything. So I'll be here until a) 5 hours from now, which means until lynch time. or B) if my friends phone me and tell me to go some place.

I will not lynch or vote until you finish falcon. And please I would like you to carefully assess what you are about to write. It may mean the difference between winning and losing.

If everyone agrees with cat, and I know I do. Since this is pretty much the only way today can go. I can hammer or vote. Whatever just let me know your thoughts.

I seriously hope the symp is dead, because that's the only way we can win this. If I die today and the symp is alive, we lose; if he's dead, you won't have to worry about me anymore and the FM will have taken out another player, so that should make it a lot easier for you to figure out the scum team.

Is this your big conspiracy theory?

I'm back falcon. My friends decided not to do anything.. Or at least they haven't phoned me yet to do anything. So I'll be here until a) 5 hours from now, which means until lynch time. or B) if my friends phone me and tell me to go some place.

I will not lynch or vote until you finish falcon. And please I would like you to carefully assess what you are about to write. It may mean the difference between winning and losing.

If everyone agrees with cat, and I know I do. Since this is pretty much the only way today can go. I can hammer or vote. Whatever just let me know your thoughts.

Hi Sharky. I am, and yes I agree with Cat. I'm just in a very fatalistic mood right now and want to leave some thoughts before I go :(

Is this your big conspiracy theory?

No, my conspiracy theory is that the FM didn't lynch me on days 1 and 2 because they thought I was their symp. (I can already hear Shark LOL'ing)

You see, I don't think they NK'ed Eagle just because it was unlikely that the healer would target him, but because he was even more unlikely to be their symp. Remember, he didn't know what a symp was. they could have killer Bear or Toad, i doubt the healer would target them, why go for Eagle who didn't post that much and was still suspected? In conclusion, they don't know who their symp is and they suspect he can still be alive. That's what made me think that at some time they may have thought I was the symp. I don't think they think that way now or even if they do they're making sure I get lynched instead of one of them. BTW, doesn't anyone find it odd that everyone is eager to lynch the Cat? The only exception is Toad. I strongly believe he is innocent.

So, I'm now looking for anyone that has showed signs of thinking I was their symp. You know, throw some hints, not pressuring me... I most inclined towards Bear, until later he hadn't been very aggressive with me and he hadn't pressured me as much as the rest of you, sometimes it seemed like he was trying to take attention away from me, but today he seems determined in lynching me.

I did LOL! cat... and I see what you say about bear. But I feel good about him. Also that you just said right there is my middle of the game (or maybe end game, if today is really lylo) paranoia. I feel like the people I trust may be in fact playing me. But I gotta say I've felt like this every game and it just messes up with your mind. You gotta just go with your gut/facts and hope you made the best choice. No other way to do this.

You see, I don't think they NK'ed Eagle just because it was unlikely that the healer would target him, but because he was even more unlikely to be their symp. Remember, he didn't know what a symp was. they could have killer Bear or Toad, i doubt the healer would target them, why go for Eagle who didn't post that much and was still suspected? In conclusion, they don't know who their symp is and they suspect he can still be alive. That's what made me think that at some time they may have thought I was the symp. I don't think they think that way now or even if they do they're making sure I get lynched instead of one of them. BTW, doesn't anyone find it odd that everyone is eager to lynch the Cat? The only exception is Toad. I strongly believe he is innocent.

^ This is the definition of OMGUS... o.O and of course, let's not forget WIFOM.

I've said it now, I've said it then, I've said it before... this game (mafia in general) is just one big cluster eff of WIFOM.

No, my conspiracy theory is that the FM didn't lynch me on days 1 and 2 because they thought I was their symp. (I can already hear Shark LOL'ing)

So, I'm now looking for anyone that has showed signs of thinking I was their symp. You know, throw some hints, not pressuring me... I most inclined towards Bear, until later he hadn't been very aggressive with me and he hadn't pressured me as much as the rest of you, sometimes it seemed like he was trying to take attention away from me, but today he seems determined in lynching me.

Are you actually telling me that you're searching for the killers based on who you believe might believe you're their symp?

I'm nearing the end of my essay. I'm sorry but it's long :(

Archived