Mafia 86 - Agendas Game Thread

House Targaryen

When asked about Mouse:

Very wishy washy.

Do you honestly expect players to have solid cases on Day One? The only possible way to have a solid case on Day One is a scumslip happening. At most, you are lucky if you manage to lynch an FM on D1.

Explains to Llama that he doesn't have any reads, because he was too busy with his agenda. I don't like the tone he used in his last sentence, it's only there to make Llama lose credibility.

I did not have a solid case on anyone, and honestly, anyone that has a Solid case on someone on D1 is Bulshitting. A lot of RP and a lot of OMGUS voting.

When he jokingly claimed that he had had a finder ability and CI'd me, I sort of believed it. I would have if he hadn't denied it. That's another thing I don't get, what was that joke for? Maybe he was sending a signal to his pseudo-symp (me).

Way to take things out of context. You also seem to have conveniently missed that I mentioned Eagle in my agenda claim in that post.

The second sentence is scummy as it says, it's like he's sewing doubt over people who have been cleared.

Cleared by whom and under what circumstances? There is no Finder. There is no Night Action Finder either. There is no way to clear anyone. All you can hope, at best, is find actions trustworthy, but we have no possibilities of confirming anyone's innocence.

The only thing that gives me pause on Ant is Mouse. If Mouse was not a symp and was a total innocent, the two people that he suspected before the end of the day were Cat and Ant. It's hard to know what to do with this because while he flipped innocent, we don't know if he was a symp. If he was a symp, then his suspicions should be disregarded. If he was completely innocent, then I would absolutely be inclined to look much harder at Ant and Cat. But there's no way of knowing that.

Now if Cat does flip guilty, then there's no way that Mouse was his symp and I'd be inclined to look at Ant for a possible partner.

This was the post by Toad that I mentioned. (It's not the full post, just the part that matters)

I think it might be time to talk... ROLE DISTRIBUTION!!!! So, the most likely scenario is 2 FM and a Symp. The setting mandates a symp, and 1 FM seems too little and 3 too many. Now, the Symp could be any of the dead innocent players.The FM don't know who their symp is, so they normally try to avoid killing people who don't suspect them at all, or who have cleared them as town. Even then, they sometimes hit a symp who hasn't been vocal enough about how innocent the FM look or who was playing creative. This means with 8 players worst case scenario (2 FM and a symp alive) we have 1 lynch left. If we lynch wrong today and the night kill goes through tonight and the symp is alive then we won't have a majority to lynch a mafia tomorrow. We'll have lost. If the symp is dead or dies today we get an extra day, but we still need to get it right either today or tomorrow. Going to night reduces the player base in one if the killers kill, without actually losing us any days. It's referred to as the odd-even rule. It's pretty gamey, though. I'd rather we gave lynching another go, myself.

Wouldn't an FM or symp know how many FM there are? That's why I cleared him. I'm not sure if scum usually come up with that kind of stuff, but it seems genuine to me.

Do you honestly expect players to have solid cases on Day One? The only possible way to have a solid case on Day One is a scumslip happening. At most, you are lucky if you manage to lynch an FM on D1.

I did not have a solid case on anyone, and honestly, anyone that has a Solid case on someone on D1 is Bulshitting. A lot of RP and a lot of OMGUS voting.

Way to take things out of context. You also seem to have conveniently missed that I mentioned Eagle in my agenda claim in that post.

Cleared by whom and under what circumstances? There is no Finder. There is no Night Action Finder either. There is no way to clear anyone. All you can hope, at best, is find actions trustworthy, but we have no possibilities of confirming anyone's innocence.

I don't expect people to have solid cases on day one. But I expect at least some mild suspicions. You said you had nothing.

I didn't take it out of context and I admitted that I could have missed your target claim.

People keep clearing people. Either for behavior, tone or anything that makes them believe someone is innocent. I do that too, otherwise I'd go insane, I'd have to keep pondering hundreds of teams! With sentences like the one you posted you're telling people to doubt the ones they have cleared, you're creating paranoia.

Hahahahaha! I don't even know how to answer this!

You don't because you didn't have a case. The only thing you did was throw shit to the fan when you were about to die on D2. Towards Mule, Towards Wolf, Towards Falcon, and Towards Myself. You said yourself, you ran out of cases.

If you don't flip guilty, you are hands down, the best symp I've ever seen. Really.

And I'm not going to 1 vs. 1 you. Because that is pointless and the most Anti-Town thing ever.

You don't because you didn't have a case. The only thing you did was throw shit to the fan when you were about to die on D2. Towards Mule, Towards Wolf, Towards Falcon, and Towards Myself. You said yourself, you ran out of cases.

If you don't flip guilty, you are hands down, the best symp I've ever seen. Really.

And I'm not going to 1 vs. 1 you. Because that is pointless and the most Anti-Town thing ever.

Towards Wolf and Falcon!? Those must have been so shitty that I can't even remember! And I did post a case on Mule on day 1.

I really wish I was playing on the evil team and I hope the symp thanks me later for inadvertently doing his job. I don't think I even want to know what you'll call me when you see my inno flip.

Falcon, I think you're right about Bear. I think you're wrong about Toad.

Who would you say is Bear's partner then. Just off the top of your head/gut/whatever. I know we've all been over all the cases and behavior analysis we can at the point because we haven't even caught one FM yet, but who would you suggest?

Who would you say is Bear's partner then. Just off the top of your head/gut/whatever. I know we've all been over all the cases and behavior analysis we can at the point because we haven't even caught one FM yet, but who would you suggest?

At this point I could answer "anyone". But I think that he's most likely to be partnered with Shark or Toad. Yeah I just said I had cleared Toad and I've cleared Shark a dozen times, but he's got to have a partner and I don't see a Bear/Wolf team, I certainly don't see a Bear/Falcon team. I wouldn't rule out Ant either, though I'd look at the other two first.

I don't think there's anything left to discuss. Cat will be the lynch today as far as I know. There's just no way around it no matter what. We'll just hope we're not at Lylo and we got something right.

ETA: not in that sentence. I'm hoping we're not at lylo so we have a chance. I'm so tired, and apologize for the bad grammar I've used all over the board today.

I just got back... apparently cat was lynched about an hour ago and no mod is around...

But yeah guys.. this was the only thing that could be done today, for better or worse. Now I would like to know who were the targets for the day 3 agenda??

I had the cat

Falcon had eagle, right?

Wolf

Toad

Bear

ant

Cat - if someone remembers then please do say. I think I was his target, right?

Yes, I'm being lazy and don't want to go back searching for those posts at the moment.

Archived