Mafia 86 - Agendas Game Thread

House Targaryen

Cat has been lynched.

The following scene is a joint Sylphic/Masonity production!

As Day 4 ends, the agents drag Agent Cat up to their makeshift scaffold. Just as the setting sun sinks below the horizon, they hoist the suspected traitor onto a chair and loop the rope around their neck. Agent Ant gleefully kicks the chair aside as a triumphant hoot rises from the assembled agents. All except Cat, of course, who manages naught but a gurgle as they struggle fruitlessly before finally going still.

"Agent Cat was Snow_Storm, and was not a Killer!" declares Central Intelligence, with a haughty smirk on his face.

"Wait, we know what's going on. This is an Evil Mod game, isn't it?" Wolf declares.

Agent Bear and Agent Falcon grab Central Intelligence's arms, kick his feet out from under him, and yank his head back. Helplessly pinioned, the expression on his face is a cryptic mixture of fear and respect as Wolf resolutely stalks across the room and slashes his throat. Satisfied, the agents let their former boss's twitching form slump to the floor as his lifeblood pools at their feet.

"So it's over?" asks Agent Falcon, wiping their boots on a nearby mat. "It was an evil mod all along?"

"No, my dear," Wolf purrs with a toothy grin. "Please allow me to introduce my masters, Mr. Toad and Mr. Ant. This truly has been fun, but it's time we were going. Oh, and thank you for helping me remove Central Intelligence."

Ant and Toad step out of the shadows, stabbing Agents Bear and Falcon in their kidneys with coldblooded efficiency. As the two loyal agents collapse, the traitors take a moment to wipe their knives clean on the jackets of their victims before nodding silently to one another and turning to go. With a final backward glance, Agent Toad flips off the light and the facility plunges into darkness.

Team Evil win. A flawless victory.

Killers:

Agent Toad - Mentat

Agent Ant - Will

Symp:

Agent Wolf - Lany Cassandra

Innocents:

Agent Falcon - Tammy

Agent Mouse - TheMalcolm

Agent Cat - Snowstorm

Agent Llama - Ser Arthur Dayne

Agent Snake - Elenya Westerling

Agent Bear - Zar Lannister

Agent Shark - Expecto Patronum

Agent Mule - Stevonicus

Agent Eagle - BBmolla

Agent Spider - Wombaticus

Malcolm - I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry.

And Cat was Snowstorm, not Verboten? Then nevermind about the discussion I said we would need to have in the heavens. Verboten was the first person to distrust me for squirrely reasons and ever since has distrusted me for distrusting her. That should be she distrusts me every game for fooling people when I was evil and lynching her.

You guys did a great job. Now spoil me!!!

It was saturday I got mad, not yesterday, but I was realy upset about it. What I wrote is spoilers was "I have done a lot of scummy things this game, but that was not one of them" mostly I was just too tired to be rational.

And I didn't friend Ant. I friended Toad :P He as around and Ant wasn't at the time.

Really, the day one mislynch was the killer here. It left you guys with no experienced players. I swear, we would not have gotten away with things if Malc was alive.

My problem was his choosing Ant for going after the noobie, when he didn't back it up with anything else, I thought he was throwing it out there to stand out for no reason, and I wanted him so desperately to tell me I was wrong about my case with something other than rubbish. If he would have looked at anything and told me why I was wrong about what I said, I would have jumped off of him in a second and lynched Cat. I absolutely trust his instincts more than anyone else's in the game and I just read his day one play wrong. I seriously cried when he came up not guilty, and if I wasn't being stubborn about me being right totally would have taken his Ant supsicions into consideration.

Archived