Mafia Game 92.5 - Game Over.

House Dondarrion

you have CLEARLY not played any game with me on it... I'll let you off the hook for now. I'm more interested in hearing from Alek atm...

Monday!! Right?? I thought I had one too, the fact that you think he is just re-assures me!! =D I love playing with you!! =D

Are you budding me? It's working.

Why do we need to hear from Alek? We can't both be wrong. I'm convinced a vote for Alek is a vote for win. Plus it would be super funny if he shows up to make his first post and he's already dead.

I vote Expecto because he is not chaotic enough. He hasn't voted for night yet, he hasn't accused Alek of anything. As we all know, Alek is the most innocent player evah (BS). He is an easy trget and I think you're the symp.

night

Alek

How about now?

Oh and also, when you try to use my meta to bus me or not, be sure to get your facts straight. Out of all the games I've only voted night in one of them. Just so you know...

Why do we need to hear from Alek? We can't both be wrong. I'm convinced a vote for Alek is a vote for win. Plus it would be super funny if he shows up to make his first post and he's already dead.

OMG YES!

I vote Expecto because he is not chaotic enough. He hasn't voted for night yet, he hasn't accused Alek of anything. As we all know, Alek is the most innocent player evah (BS). He is an easy trget and I think you're the symp.

I don't think there's a symp...

:lol: Oh my god, yes.

It is Day 1,

9 players remain:

Alek, Expecto Patronum, kalaw, Monday, Petyr Baelish the First, Ser-Arthur-Dayne, Silver Spearwife, SnowStorm, The Kingmaker

With 9 players alive it takes 5 to lynch and 5 for no lynch.

2 Votes for Alek (Expecto Patronum, Monday)

2 Votes for Expecto Patronum (Silver Spearwife, Petyr Baelish the First)

1 Vote for Monday (The Kingmaker)

1 Vote for Petyr Baelish (SnowStorm)

3 players have not voted: Alek, kalaw, Ser-Arthur-Dayne

night

Alek

How about now?

Oh and also, when you try to use my meta to bus me or not, be sure to get your facts straight. Out of all the games I've only voted night in one of them. Just so you know...

Oooh defensive. And is that a scum slip?

I didn't want cross-voting, and then he is hammered ._.

Which doesn't mean you shouldn't hammer guys. I just don't want someone to use cross-voting as an excuse.

EDIT: Lunch break is over ._. Back to sweet sweet work <_< I think I caused enough chaos for such a short time...

Archived