Mafia Game 92.5 - Game Over.

House Dondarrion

I didn't want cross-voting, and then he is hammered ._.

Which doesn't mean you shouldn't hammer guys. I just don't want someone to use cross-voting as an excuse.

EDIT: Lunch break is over ._. Back to sweet sweet work <_< I think I caused enough chaos for such a short time...

wtf? are you seriously suggesting someone hammer me before all players even post?? That could be a scumhunt tactic.. but a really weird and risky one.. dude come on...

wtf? are you seriously suggesting someone hammer me before all players even post?? That could be a scumhunt tactic.. but a really weird and risky one.. dude come on...

LET THE CHAOS BE THE RHYTHM OF THE UNHEARD!!

(All rights belong to WJ, who quoted rage against the machine, etc etc)

AHH! *exclaims in delight* Because Mafia wouldn't be the same without me hitting L-1 on the first day! *flips hair and winks to the camera*

:lol: I didn't expect this to be happening this early. It's funnier when it happens by the end of the day...

Monday, he looks bad at the moment. Maybe he intended to frame me and he didn't expect anybody to observe. He is the best option now, but it's fairly early in the game.

Btw, I PM someone in the game, but we're talking about something else.

Super awkward that you felt you had to go there with the framing. I wasn't really serious about the scum slip connection, but now I want to flip one of you.

What's wrong with a bandwagon?

With so little players, just a couple more people and he'd have been lynched. That doesn't seem right when we only have, like, two and a half pages of information to work with. Not necessarily that I do or don't think Expecto is innocent or scum - merely that there's not a hell of a lot to go on right now.

Monday, what made you switch to Expecto?

Better than a joke vote on Alek.

With so little players, just a couple more people and he'd have been lynched. That doesn't seem right when we only have, like, two and a half pages of information to work with. Not necessarily that I do or don't think Expecto is innocent or scum - merely that there's not a hell of a lot to go on right now.

Say someone had hammered? (they 99% wouldn't have ) Wouldn't it be helpful and interesting to break down how that crazy lynch happened and the motivations behind that hammer?

Archived