Mafia Game 92.5 - Game Over.

House Dondarrion

It is Day 1,

9 players remain:

Alek, Expecto Patronum, kalaw, Monday, Petyr Baelish the First, Ser-Arthur-Dayne, Silver Spearwife, SnowStorm, The Kingmaker

With 9 players alive it takes 5 to lynch and 5 for no lynch.

3 Votes for Expecto Patronum (Petyr Baelish the First, Monday, Ser-Arthur-Dayne)

1 Vote for Alek (Expecto Patronum)

1 Vote for Monday (The Kingmaker)

1 Vote for Petyr Baelish (SnowStorm)

3 players have not voted: Alek, kalaw, Silver Spearwife

I'm a fairly emotional guy. But Expecto still hasn't explained the wording. And Monday, you didn't attack me, but I felt I should present my opinion. My slip wouldn't reveal anything.

Btw, i don't like being naked on the thread. I feel SS is inno.

What wording? You are looking worse and worse by the minute... just so you know...

Better than a joke vote on Alek.

Say someone had hammered? (they 99% wouldn't have ) Wouldn't it be helpful and interesting to break down how that crazy lynch happened and the motivations behind that hammer?

So your vote on me was serious.. then...

that IS what you are implying here.. although super subtly. Is this so you can keep your vote on me and/or remove it as you please without actually giving a real opinion?? I'm confused monday.. I expected more of you... *sighs*

Why did You USe the word bus?

Because that's the word I wanted to use/say...

Really? You can't think of anything else?? Your big case on me is that I used the word "bus" <-- Trying to hard... checked and noticed

How about this wording for a change? Petyr Baelish The First

Yeah, go ahead... ask me why I used that wording.. and watch me ignore that question all the way through... :ack:

Archived