Mafia Game 93 - The First Law

House Targaryen

I'm jsut really sick and fucking tire dof being jumped all over for nothing. Yesterday when I got home you guys were ganging up on me and here again, the grammar thing is just fucking annoying.

I'm sorry if I'm not responding how you think I'm supposed to respond and you know just fuck off if you know how I'm reacting anyway. I'm emotionally and mentally exhausted right now.

Who cares I'm fucking annoyed. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be addressing so why don't you just tell me or I'll go ahead and do what I want. I was waiting for my dinner to cook and checked the last page and saw that again. It pissed me off because Dow did it to me yesterday and I don't see the fucking point. Everything about me is apparently being ripped apart right now, so you gusys jsut have fun iwht that and I'll respond to the *proper* parts when I'm done eating dinner.

Is that ok with you?

Um...

...the...question I was...asking you, in a perfectly reasonable tone of voice....which I'd still like you to answer?

It is day 5

10 players remain: Ardee West, Black Dow, Bremer dan Gorst, Calder, Caul Shivers, Friendly, Harding Grim, Jezal dan Luthar, Shylo Vitari, Tul Duru Thunderhead.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

4 Votes for Jezal dan Luthar (Bremer dan Gorst, Shylo Vitari, Black Dow, Calder)

2 Votes for Black Dow (Tul Duru Thunderhead, Caul Shivers)

2 Votes for Shylo Vitari (Friendly, Ardee West)

1 Vote for Calder (Harding Grim)

1 player has not voted: Jezal dan Luthar

Part of my problem with Calder is that he doesn't have original thoughts. I've noticed a few time where he's pulled something out that other people have already mentioned without acknowledging that. I don't know if it's just seeping into his unconscious or what, but he just kind of sits on the sidelines and pipes in every once in a while with - hey, I still suspect so and so, ok? But he doesn't push anyone by finding examples or reasons to persuade anyone else.

This is a good point and why I was voting him yesterday.

Tul, this is all he said:

For someone who laments a lack of scum reads I found your return post fairly weird. You don't see how that's possible? I was trying to figure out if you were really just super paranoid or scum trying to come in and bluster a bit to look more town again since I was questioning you about your read.

I did say the vote on you was 50% OMGUS anyway, don't see why I'd need to explain the unvote. Anyway, you never answered my question about intentionally acting scummy. But that's okay, I guess.

(In retrospect, "intentionally acting scummy" might...actually be a pretty null tell for Dow.)

Omigod, 810 posts. Shoot me, please. :crying:

Calder, let your vote there To see what Jezal thinks when he comes. It could give us Valuable information Ardee

I laughed so hard I scared the cat. Do you seriously think I would vote for our CI when I didn't even want to vote for her on day one? Lame reaction test is lame. (Also, I don't have a cat)

Archived