Mafia Game 93 - The First Law

House Targaryen

Jez is probably scum with Friendly or Tul, don't know why Calder or Bremer would be bussing him right now. Calder and Bremer are probably scum together though.

Pretty sure we already established that Tul's my partner or haven't you been listening to Calder's wisdom. /sarcasm

Why are your reads so terrible?

Jez is probably scum with Friendly or Tul, don't know why Calder or Bremer would be bussing him right now. Calder and Bremer are probably scum together though.

Tul/Grim/Friendly, partner in there, forgot about Grim.

Okay so wait, your suspects are everyone but Shivers and Dow? I guess that makes it really easy to jump on whatever wagon available that isn't your own.

Dow, I bet that if you claimed scum now, people will still call you VPI.

@the Shylo vote: I don't remember the case, probably because I was in a panic before deadline and just in catch-up mode. It didn't stand out to me at the time in his ISO. I can check back, but I'm not sure how it's relevant to my disliking his case on Jezal.

@Friendly on Harding: he's shown glimmers of sincerity (although lol multifaction again), but lately he's also made me paranoid. Mostly because of how he tunneled on Ferro to the point of irrationality, and also how he keeps hopping from wagon to wagon. If a healer or naive altruist came forward, I'd definitely reevaluate him.

I still doubt that Dow is a killer, but I don't get several of his actions.

Don't you engage in setup speculation that hands killers the game too! You know how very likely it is that our healer could be dead already, and setup speculation costs town too many games.

It's more-so they follow the same format/type of catch up --> vote person thing.

It's more-so they follow the same motivation. See that you're in danger, find the closest leading wagon, make crappy case, vote to save yourself.

IT'S CALLED SCUM SELF-PRESERVATION!!!

*face fucking palm*

Jezal, thoughts on Dow? What do you think of his vote on me and then you?

I don't know and I don't know that I can actually be objective right now about him. I've had moments of pure paranoia where Dow is concerned and that started on day one. I hated his behavior during the day one lynch, and I couldn't understand how he could go after Monza so aggressively like he did when I thought that she seemed very genuine in her frustration. It felt like he was just riding on Dogman's frustration to add to it; it didn't feel real. This is especially so when you take into consideration the way he protected Shylo and thought things about her seemed town. It feels like cognitive dissonance in finding some reasons to find some people town while negating things about others. I don't know what to make of this. I also didn't like him going after me for not pushing a wagon on the day one lynch. If he thinks he knows how to read me so well that he knows how I react to suspicion or being wagoned then my behavior at the day one lynch, or any lynch in general, shouldn't have been so eye-raising.

He's very active, but I'd have to look back as I think he was a bit selective in his re-reads on like day one or day two. I don't even know if there's anything to that.

I don't know why he's protecting some of the people he's protecting. His strange fixation with Shylo being so town even though she hasn't really done anything to prove her towniness is really weird. His town read on Calder feels natural though. He knows better than to clear someone based on setup speculation (but then again so do you) so I'm not understanding the town read on Grim. I don't understand his scum read on Bremmer. I mean, I had one earlier, and there are bouts of paranoia but it seems like again he's ignoring things with some people that should give him town reads or at least little ones while at the same time being hyper protective about his own town reads and discounting the reasons others find people town.

He's very active, but there are things that feel off. I don't know really what to believe about Dow but I don't think he's as obvtown as he's trying to say he is. And, I realize that just by writing this I'm signing my own death warrant because people are following him around like he's god's gift to mafia, but I really just don't give a fuck anymore.

As far as what I think about his vote on you then his vote on me. Well, I think his vote on you meant nothing. He's not going to push for your lynch. And I think it's much easier for him to push for my lynch so that he can save Shylo. (There is something up with that. Do not let him continue to protect Shylo with no reason. Look at who else he's protecting. It's not just about having town reads. He has unnatural town reads while telling other people that their town reads are unnatural. There's something wrong with this.)

Can someone please explain to me the town reads on Grim?

I can't.. I read him as town.. and everyone sort of PI'd him... and due to role almost CI'd him... but it feels weird sometimes.. and it makes me super paranoid... :uhoh: although maybe that[s all there is to it...

What the fuck is this shit? Are you kidding me? So, now two days in a row Shylo does absolutely fuck all and then wanders in and makes a case against the person who is the next wagon getter, and you all go "look she's such a cute little townie"?

Are you serious? She pulled out some of the most random, innocuous things I said, distorted other and took things out of context and claimed they were suspicious and you're all voting me on the merits of this case?

What the hell has happened to this town? Are we all just collectively intent on giving the killers a free pass in this game? This is self-preservationist bullshit. How can you not see this?

Dow what the hell is so damn town about Shylo that you've had to protect her since day one? It's like the night one lynch, you made excuses for Shylo but went hardcore aggressive after Monza and refused to see things from her point of view. Why are you so selective in your understanding of people's motivations?

Fuck this shit.

Shylo

EXACTLY!!! THANK YOU JEZAL...

Ps: I still believe you are scum though... = /

Ok.. and now I'm gonna go sleep.. I hope I can get online when I get to work... but if my boss makes do a bunch of stuff I might not be here for the lynch... I'm gonna try though...

PLEASE GUYS.. PLEASE don't let Shylo live another day and mock us yet more.... lynch her!!!

My problem with Jezal is that he's shown flashes of sincerity that make me doubt my suspicions, but I feel like he could be a lot more innocent-looking. Like his reaction to the flash wagon yesterday. I was expecting him to completely meltdown and be furious. I think he'd have been somewhat annoyed regardless of alignment. Too many, "Is it this that looks scummy? Is it that?"

I was upset at the wagon, in a sense. Quite frankly, I didn't expect to come home Saturday night and find myself still in the game. I was convinced that Malc would talk you guys into lynching me instead of talking you all into lynching him. Before I left Saturday morning, I sent a message to the mods saying that while it would suck to be lynched while I wasn't here to defend myself, it would almost be doing me a favor because of how little I would be able to contribute to the game over the weekend. When I got home Sunday night and got to the "Let's flashwagon Jezal" I sent a message to the mods saying that I didn't have the mental energy to deal with it. You don't know how much I wanted to just not respond to any of it and go to bed. I reached a point, after the weekend I had, that I was both upset and numb at the same time. I was furious and I was upset and I was also exhausted. But, yeah, I asked about the only things that I thought you could possibly have against me because I was clueless. As far as it seems, I'm suspicious because I haven't been posting 24/7 when it's been impossible for me to do so.

Jezal, why did you think it was more important to address a point on grammar than this?

I didn't see that question. It was on a previous page. I wouldn't have even known how to answer it if I had seen it because I hadn't caught up with the thread after last night anyway.

And, when you asked me this, I was so annoyed I didn't even realize there was a question addressed to me attached to that question.

Why didn't you react like this to the wagon yesterday on you, for no reason. You instead started asking what you'd done wrong? You definitely seem more angry about it now, after the fact than at the time which I'm not sure I understand.

I already addressed part of it to Shivers and I'm not going to repeat myself. There's also something to be said for realizing the likelihood that something is going to happen. Last night even though the situation was upsetting, there was a possibility it wouldn't happen because there weren't enough people, but today everybody wants my head and there are enough people around to get it, which means it's going to happen.

Shylo looks horrible right Now. How am i and Calder partners. And Jezal, with that vote on Ardee I was fishing for reaction. Not necessary yours. Like Calder's. Friendly understood This.

Shylo

Friendly, You are acting like a lyncher right Now.

Archived