Mafia Game 93 - The First Law

House Targaryen

Um...I was actually in the middle of writing the case.

But do I need to make it? Does anyone agree that Black Dow is not confirmed scum at this point?

Where's your fucking case on me? Good job on ignoring the motivation here and going 'lol confirmed scum'. This isn't buy a scumbag get a mislynch for free.

It was an accident...like um I was trying to get her to read my post? Also...this is kinda cheap but I'm really bad at Gender Slipping, I was convinced Shylo was a girl so we're not scumbuddies? ._. 'Ohbut what if you faked it'

Seriously, I'd not hammer someone I was convinced was innocent - if you think it's intentional then why? I'd have let someone else do it since I'd have thought they'd look bad. But I didn't need to hammer she was getting lynched. I don't know how to make people believe me but I do stupid stuff like that all the time, anyway. And really I have no motivation as scum. It probably looks bad objectively but I don't know.

Just hope someone kills me tonight so we don't have to deal with it tomorrow or something. Seriously, Shivers won't even make a case (and now doesn't have to I guess because she'll just say I'm 'obvscum') but apparently I'm so for sure scum she entered Gregor Clegane mode.

Bluh.

...okay.

If anyone actually BELIEVES this, then they are the dumbest player ever.

I know Dow. He is fucking lying through his teeth right now. Through his teeth.

...okay.

EXPLAIN WHY I WOULD HAMMER AS SCUM.

Was I getting lynched? Absolutely not? Why would I tarnish my credibility to hammer smeone who was getting lynched. You know you can't answer this because it's too difficult a question so yeah. GG thanks for admitting I'm right.

...okay.

Oh i believe you but I am trying to rationalize it in my mind, also the "Hulk smash" was used by tul already on this game and idk if Dow had ever used it before

and I mean honestly hammering shylo like that was completly out of charcter for him

Weird, but....yeah? :D

That's pretty cool, and I feel slightly better for being the first one who pursued her. Perhaps her team even attacked me on night 1 and 2 to get rid of me?

Anyway, have to take a look at my list of possible Shylo partners. There are not too many left which is cool. :cool4:

EXPLAIN WHY I WOULD HAMMER AS SCUM.

Was I getting lynched? Absolutely not? Why would I tarnish my credibility to hammer smeone who was getting lynched. You know you can't answer this because it's too difficult a question so yeah. GG thanks for admitting I'm right.

1) you were alt stolen(dont believe it now by how you are reacting to shivers)

2) WIFOM- I can see you hammering your partner/master, esspeccially seeing as you were being suspected by everyone now, this is just enough confusion you give some people pause and say. "Why would he do that?"

1) you were alt stolen(dont believe it now by how you are reacting to shivers)

You realise if I was the alt stealer/scum I'd have just faked being alt stolen for the hammer, right? *sigh*. It's fairly obvious my hammer was accidental just by virtue of it making NO SENSE.

Also you think I'm a symp? Given my play? Really? Really? ._. In a 'you die you lose' game where I've been as obvtown as possible?

I can say i want to take Harding,Gorst,ardee off as possible partners

also Jezal

Paranoia about friendly makes me not want to remove him yet, I mean he pushed Shylo hard, perhaps to get town points he desperatly needed?

Idk I need to think on it

Jezal is a more likely partner than Friendly since she voted Shylo by virtue of it being the biggest counterwagon? I don't know, it's probably not her though.

It's probably just Shivers or Tul. Not sure which. Shivers did I hammer your partner by accident? U mad?

Archived