Mafia Game 93 - The First Law

House Targaryen

I laughed so hard I scared the cat. Do you seriously think I would vote for our CI when I didn't even want to vote for her on day one? Lame reaction test is lame. (Also, I don't have a cat)

You should get a cat they re awesome =D

Also Im back and just lurking right now cause I am watching TV

It isnt safe

Lynch the CI

Kill two more people

plus it give the killers an extra kill cause they dont have to watse one on the BP CI

Plus we need the CI, Ardee is the only one we know isnt scum and will proably make it to lylo

(I just hope it isnt me there with her cause that would be bad)

This feels like fake concern. No one could actually believe this would happen. All the killers would have to know who each other are and decide to work together at the same time, which is unlikely. Also, no one is actually going to lynch the CI.

I think we both have a different approach to that. Who do think I should vote? Calder or Jezal?

Why are you asking Dow who to vote? Didn't you tell Ardee that she had to go with her own opinions? Didn't you spend days going fervently after Ferro? Why asking who you should vote now?

of course and when he flips scum you are next

This is insanely stupid and these little sniping from the sidelines actually do nothing for the game. You've been defending Dow and Dow has been defending you and so has Bremmer. Are you saying that if either one of them were to slip scum, you should be next because obvscum. Head meet desk.

Okay I will say this again,

1) He was the first to relize I am town

2) I just dont see an innocent Evil Dow backing off the shivers lynch the way he did, I think that as Scum he would have pushed it all the way, there was enough suspicion on Shivers to get the lynch

ETA: I caught that in my read xD

In general terms how experienced are you in this game?

DO you really have to ask?

I have played a few games but not more then 10, so in general terms I am still new

Yeah. I did. I'm finding things that I think are extremely suspicious, but can be explained by a general lack of experience. I wanted to ask so I could be objective.

It is day 5

10 players remain: Ardee West, Black Dow, Bremer dan Gorst, Calder, Caul Shivers, Friendly, Harding Grim, Jezal dan Luthar, Shylo Vitari, Tul Duru Thunderhead.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

4 Votes for Jezal dan Luthar (Bremer dan Gorst, Shylo Vitari, Black Dow, Calder)

2 Votes for Black Dow (Tul Duru Thunderhead, Caul Shivers)

2 Votes for Shylo Vitari (Friendly, Ardee West)

1 Vote for Calder (Harding Grim)

1 player has not voted: Jezal dan Luthar

Lot's of early garbage about vodka.

First thing I see regarding real reads, and yet it doesn't have any scumhunting or reasoning leading up to it. Extremely bothering.

A lot of "This could be what's happening" but never anything solid or for sure.

More "I want to lynch X" but with zero reasoning.

His play is VERY VERY VERY standoffish, which is why my read of him is so unsolid.

The irony.

Ew... just ew...

How conveinent.

You don't do tiers or reasons or scumhunt. Townie of the year?

Every post seems to be words words wrods but they all mean nothing.

This seems like a HUGE overreaction.

How in the hell is basically every read of your gut/paranoia?

So what? If you die, then your reads don't get out and town could possibly miss something big.

His reaction to the wagon on him was hilariously bad. "You don't have reasons why! You can't call me scum! Even though I've been calling people scum without reason all game!"

He's been doing nothing all game and has been playing standback-and-let-town-destroy-itself scum all game.

Good with his lynch.

Jezel

Will try to read my other two unsures ASAP.

What the fuck is this shit? Are you kidding me? So, now two days in a row Shylo does absolutely fuck all and then wanders in and makes a case against the person who is the next wagon getter, and you all go "look she's such a cute little townie"?

Are you serious? She pulled out some of the most random, innocuous things I said, distorted other and took things out of context and claimed they were suspicious and you're all voting me on the merits of this case?

What the hell has happened to this town? Are we all just collectively intent on giving the killers a free pass in this game? This is self-preservationist bullshit. How can you not see this?

Dow what the hell is so damn town about Shylo that you've had to protect her since day one? It's like the night one lynch, you made excuses for Shylo but went hardcore aggressive after Monza and refused to see things from her point of view. Why are you so selective in your understanding of people's motivations?

Fuck this shit.

Shylo

It's not my fault that every time I read someone who is generally agreed upon as being scummy I find them scummy. Does that really seem that hard to believe to you?

Ferro was town, but that doesn't mean she wasn't scummy.

Cheeky scumfuck just scum claimed. "Oh I think people are scummy because other people do" AKA I'll go along with the herd because how dare I stick my neck out.

Awesome. You know what this looks so town. We should just keep her around forever. :rolls eyes:

And Friendly is probably scum via POE.

Shylo/Calder/Harding/Ardee/Me as town.

Bremer is possibly scum?

Oh and if you're town read on Harding is based on setup speculation WHEN YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER I will scream. You know we have no idea whatsoever what town power died, and you're just discounting that???

Why are you protecting the people you are protecting?

And Friendly is probably scum via POE.

Shylo/Calder/Harding/Ardee/Me as town.

Bremer is possibly scum?

I don't even know what that means and why it's more likely to come from town? But okay.

This does not compute. Why do you get to hold on to your precious town tells, and why are you reading Shylo as town again, but you have to discount why others find people town. Brilliant.

I could also vote Friendly, but his role doesn't seem to make sense for a killer. For a symp, yes, but for a killer?

In the WoT game, this role was originally supposed to go to the killer instead of an innocent. Setup speculation can cause town to lose. Do not do this crap.

Shylo, I have read you. Yes, you can strongly voice your opinion, but overall - you're just background. The case on Jezal wasn't even good, yet you are willing to vote with the crowd.

That's because scum don't care who gets lynched as long as it's not them.

Archived