Why would anyone want Dany as a queen?

Hoopdescoop

And the throne doesn't belong to her. Or Jon. Or " Aegon " . Or anyone else who might be a Targ. They're from an old deposed dynasty, and if they hope to reclaim their power, they can only do it the way Robert claimed the crown: by rebellion.

By law, Stannis is the rightful ruler of Westeros.

ALL HAIL STANNIS! STANNIS KING!

It is known

Nah, it really isnt.

And even if he was minor, that does not mean he will die. Dany has no claim to the throne. I said it before I will say it again she lost any claim she had the second good king robert dashed Rhaegers chest open.

Nah, it really isnt.

And even if he was minor, that does not mean he will die. Dany has no claim to the throne. I said it before I will say it again she lost any claim she had the second good king robert dashed Rhaegers chest open.

I don't care for those technicalities. The throne was stolen from her family and she deserves to reclaim it in their name.

Nah, it really isnt.

Dragons are a good way to stake a claim.

I don't care for those technicalities. The throne was stolen from her family and she deserves to reclaim it in their name.

The thrones were stolen from the seven other kings, why dont you care for THOSE "technicalities" By your logic the targs should go back to dragonstone and westeros should be seven kingdoms.

Becaze it woud be soooo coool! to have a queen whod never be able to b burnt! And pluz she never gets sick either! sooooo cooool! Pluz she her hair iz silver! and with eyes violt prple too! No one else is like this ever! And dragons be awesome! burn ssucker slavers you suck! Quen Dani is good and kind to all, and alos she iss girlzzz! Girlzz Power go!!!!

The thrones were stolen from the seven other kings, why dont you care for THOSE "technicalities" By your logic the targs should go back to dragonstone and westeros should be seven kingdoms.

But they forged the seven kingdoms into one. They formed westeros. Westeros belong to the targs.

ALL HAIL STANNIS! STANNIS KING!

that's basically it. Knowing what we know, why would anyone want Dany when Stannis is there? All Dany brings to the table are three dragons she can't completely control. Everyone else either knows what their doing, or at least can admit to themselves that they can't do it themselves.

Becaze it woud be soooo coool! to have a queen whod never be able to b burnt! And pluz she never gets sick either! sooooo cooool! Pluz she her hair iz silver! and with eyes violt prple too! No one else is like this ever! And dragons be awesome! burn ssucker slavers you suck! Quen Dani is good and kind to all, and alos she iss girlzzz! Girlzz Power go!!!!

Im out of likes, but this was really funny, you just made my day. :rofl:

If you call Stannis a minor character you have no grasp on reality.

Call him a douche, villain, idiot, moron, hypocrite jerkbag all you want. But to say he is a "minor character" is bullshit misinformation and double think. The kind of shit we as society were warned against by George Orwell in 1984.

Btw....Stannis is the Mannis!

Anyway...commence throwdown over Daenerys, my two cents will spring up one of these days...

So, you're saying she should just go over to Westeros, kill Stannis, Tommen, Euron and whoever else crowns themselves in the meantime and become queen?

Does that also mean that The Sons of the Harpy have a right to kill her? Because she stole their city as much as Robert stole the Targ throne...

Or that there should be a King in the North, a Gardner King, a Storm King and all the others? Because, by your logic, that means the Targs stole their thrones.

ETA:

Btw....Stannis is the Mannis!

HAIL STANNIS! :bowdown:

this wins the thread by the way.

But they forged the seven kingdoms into one. They formed westeros. Westeros belong to the targs.

Since westeros is a continent this makes no sense, westeros existed for 8,000 years without them they did not form it. How does it belong to them?

Archived