ASOIAF Twenty Questions - v.37

a free shadow

1) It is not an object

2) It is not a character

3) It is a place

4) The answer is not on any maps I have seen (In the book, and on my phone app)

5) It is not a natural location (Not a tree, river or mountain etc.)

6) It is in Westeros

7) It is a Tower

8) It is not NOTN

9) It is not in the riverlands or Crownlands

10) We have seen it onscreen in the present tense. Twice I believe

11) It is not in Dorne

12) It is not in Oldtown (Or the reach)

13) It is not in the Vale

14) It is not on the Iron Islands

15) I do not think it is ever mentioned in an Arya POV, I know it IS mentioned in a Catelyn PoV. It is not seen in any of Jaime PoV.

16) It is not the gatehouse tower.

17) It is not the childern's tower.

No way to lose here, process of elimination.

You guys are close :)

HINT: Think carefully about #8

HINT: It is not in the Stormlands, Crownlands, The riverlands, The Iron Islands, The Reach, The Westerlands, the Eyrie, or Dorne. (Not really a hint as nearly all these were asked, but think hopefully this triggers something.

1) It is not an object

2) It is not a character

3) It is a place

4) The answer is not on any maps I have seen (In the book, and on my phone app)

5) It is not a natural location (Not a tree, river or mountain etc.)

6) It is in Westeros

7) It is a Tower

8) It is not NOTN

9) It is not in the riverlands or Crownlands

10) We have seen it onscreen in the present tense. Twice I believe

11) It is not in Dorne

12) It is not in Oldtown (Or the reach)

13) It is not in the Vale

14) It is not on the Iron Islands

15) I do not think it is ever mentioned in an Arya POV, I know it IS mentioned in a Catelyn PoV. It is not seen in any of Jaime PoV.

16) It is not the gatehouse tower.

17) It is not the childern's tower.

18) The correct answer was the Drunkard's Tower

I hope #8 wasn't too misleading, but if I tell you it is not north or south of the neck, you guess it in a couple tries :)

HINT: Think carefully about #8

HINT: It is not in the Stormlands, Crownlands, The riverlands, The Iron Islands, The Reach, The Westerlands, the Eyrie, or Dorne. (Not really a hint as nearly all these were asked, but think hopefully this triggers something.

"North of the neck" is everything north of the borderline between the neck and the riverlands. Since the neck is part of the North. At least I always saw it like that.

Yeah, that's what we always assume when we ask, but to be fair, the Neck could be excluded of the question if the host plays the trick. :P That's why we should make it official and include it in the OP.

"North of the neck" is everything north of the borderline between the neck and the riverlands. Since the neck is part of the North. At least I always saw it like that.

Yeah I see your point there. I interpreted it as an area of land instead just anything north of that line. We could put that in the rules or something for future.

I double checked the Wiki, and it said that Moat Cailin was at the northern border of the Neck, that is why I justified that answer in my head.

Yeah, that's what we always assume when we ask, but to be fair, the Neck could be excluded of the question if the host plays the trick. :P That's why we should make it official and include it in the OP.

Yeah I see your point there. I interpreted it as an area of land instead just anything north of that line. We could put that in the rules or something for future.

I double checked the Wiki, and it said that Moat Cailin was at the northern border of the Neck, that is why I justified that answer in my head.

Agree

Archived