Concerning LF

The Crow's Eye

I also hope that Sansa won't flee the Vale. It would be better in her case if she stayed there. The Vale banneremen are Stark Loyalists, and there is the possibility that Blackfish is going to the Vale. There will be more allies for Sansa if she stays in the Vale. I like the idea of Sansa rebelling against him, but it will probably be internal and thoughts from Sansa's mind when she rebels against him :)

Where the Blackfish is, is impossible to predict, but I suspect he's still in the Riverlands.

Several of the Lord Declarant would've followed Robb but not all the nobles there are Stark Loyalists. LF already bribed Lyn Cobryn and gods know who else. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if in WoW it turns out all the Lords Declarant are in LF's pockets except for Bronze Yohn Royce.

Where the Blackfish is, is impossible to predict, but I suspect he's still in the Riverlands.

Several of the Lord Declarant would've followed Robb but not all the nobles there are Stark Loyalists. LF already bribed Lyn Cobryn and gods know who else. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if in WoW it turns out all the Lords Declarant are in LF's pockets except for Bronze Yohn Royce.

I agree. He already had three of them and was planning to bribe one and get rid of the other by the end of AFFC. The only one who won't join him is Bronze Yohn Royce.

Archived