Mafia 96 - A dissimulation of birds

House Targaryen

The parchments can be traced to FM, yes, but they don't have to sign them.

Actually - I am going to talk about stuff. It might be smart to put something in the parchment that can confirm it was you who signed and sent it. How many words do we get again?

I was thinking of something like 'Hey Phoebe, I'm totes not evil - BFF forever? My first post of the day will have the word banana hammock in it. Love your BFF Pewee'

Yep, that what I was thinking about. Everyone who has got a parchment should send it to someone. That someone has to send it further. If he doesn't, he'll be fed to my puppy.

And now excuse me, I have STUFF to do:

Another thought on the parchments. I kind of like the idea of a parchment chain. If you have one, send it. Confirm it on thread with the person you sent it to - doesn't even have to be code if we decide to be open with it. That way we know where the parchment was and who had it. From the description of the candle stub, it says it will reveal if the parchment has EVER been in the hands of an FM. This leads me to believe that the parchment can be reused. If not, i am at a loss as to why this was included. It also suggests to me that there might only be one at a time, otherwise, it would be a pain to track which was which is someone ends up with 2. I've asked for a clarification, but haven't heard anything back, so this is all speculation.

Any reasons why this is a bad idea?

(eta: asked if they are reused, not the number of them in circulation)

This is a really good point and chalk yet another one up for me not understanding various abilities. Usually in a non-cf game we have some way of learning something. Er....maybe not. In the wedding game, we didn't have anything except a cf on day one lynch, but in the Christmas game there was a role who was a coroner finder but he could be interfered with and had to be charged.

The parchment thing may be the one thing we have to work with. We'll just have to figure out a way to get the parchment to someone with the candle stub.

Curlew, Curlew, Curlew. You are trying very herd to be leader right now. Things that make you go

I call it "thinking". And frankly said, I find your interpretation of my post and your attitude towards other players' contribution not only a tiny bit disturbing. If I had a parchment I already knew who would get it.

Curly Sue, y u no like me? You're the one who called my contribution the lowest of the low. I appreciate people asking questions, but was asking me my gender really constructive? It seems like you're asking just to be seen asking. Also, we only have your word that your parchment plan was the same as mine. Why did you think an FM would start the game with a parchment?

Thrush - yeah, I would imagine that there is more than just one parchment in play too. We will have to be careful. if anyone happens to get two or more at a time, be very clear which one you send on and to whom. Without knowing for sure, and not knowing how it might be tracked mod-side, all we can do is try to be as clear as possible ourselves.

Why did the Curlew vote stand to you among other votes?

Because you were the most serious one :P but it didn't stand out much really.

Great. You might not, but others can. I suppose you got great early reads by commenting on knowing that a finch was a bird?

Yeah, I guess either way. But I get your point.

I'm stilll trying to catch up, but I have little time now.

I call it "thinking". And frankly said, I find your interpretation of my post and your attitude towards other players' contribution not only a tiny bit disturbing. If I had a parchment I already knew who would get it.

Agree, and if someone doesn't include something in their post the next day proving that it was their message, we should lynch them.

... It might even be that one of the FM has a parchment in his possession right now.

If I had a parchment I already knew who would get it.

So my thoughts are that you (Curly Sue) are an FM and you have a parchment. Which you plan to send me tonight. Then, if and when it is ever examined, it will have been in the possession of an FM (you). Of course, you would argue that I was the FM, natch. This scenario is why I tend to put the odds of FM starting with parchments low, but not impossible obviously) This is also why I would think twice about sending a parchment to someone I strongly feel is FM.

So tell me why i am wrong and I may unvote you.

Curlew

Archived