Mafia 96 - A dissimulation of birds

House Targaryen

So my thoughts are that you (Curly Sue) are an FM and you have a parchment. Which you plan to send me tonight. Then, if and when it is ever examined, it will have been in the possession of an FM (you). Of course, you would argue that I was the FM, natch. This scenario is why I tend to put the odds of FM starting with parchments low, but not impossible obviously) This is also why I would think twice about sending a parchment to someone I strongly feel is FM.

So tell me why i am wrong and I may unvote you.

Curlew

SSSSSTTTTTRRRRREEEEETTTTTTCCCCCHHHHHH

How likely do you think it would be if FM Curlew came out and announced that an FM probably started with a parchment?

So Finch was going to catch up, but hasn't. Must have gotten distracted by ... oooooh, shiny!

So yeah, Petrel I re-read both him and Curly Sue and Petrel came out worse than I remembered. I originally voted for him because i didn't like his fluffy little posts followed by one that was complaining about lack of activity and then followed by a vote. The vote seemed an afterthought, like he was thinking about what it would look like if he didn't vote. Yeah, it was fairly weak, I admit. Anyway, when someone asked him why he voted how he did, his response was a touch over-explained. (post 45). He also asks questions that seem to have no real thrust behind them, just asking to be seen asking.

Curly Sue is still high on my list, and I'll put Finch up there too. I think Swallow is throwing me because of a different playstyle.

I also find it a bit curious that people mentioned Cardinal (maybe it was just one person, can't remember) as post and run, but no one mentioned Pipit, who did the same thing (until his latest posts, of course).

I'm stilll trying to catch up, but I have little time now.

I think I misunderstood this. I believe he was saying he has little time to catch up, not that he does have a little time to do it now. So meh.

Meh curlew is the one with the puppy, not Swallow. :dunce:

Another thing that bothered me about Petrel is that he had time to read back and discover his mistake, but didn't bother commenting on anything else.

Agree, and if someone doesn't include something in their post the next day proving that it was their message, we should lynch them.

How can we lynch someone who doesn't claim a message? I send you a message and sign it Curlew. Curlew has no idea that they 'sent' you a message and thus does not say 'banana hammock' in his posts. You then lynch him. Good job! So the other way the scenario plays out is that Curlew denies he sent the message and you believe him. Awesome, we can now lynch the person who sent it, and that is ... remind me how we find them again?

I think it was kinda obvious. What do you think I meant?

And don't tell me what I can't do!

No, it wasn't obvious to me. I'm not trying to be difficult, I really want to know what you meant. If you're agreeing with the possibility of finding fm with the parchment, then it probably was obvious, but the way you said it I thought it was something more.

So Finch was going to catch up, but hasn't. Must have gotten distracted by ... oooooh, shiny!

So yeah, Petrel I re-read both him and Curly Sue and Petrel came out worse than I remembered. I originally voted for him because i didn't like his fluffy little posts followed by one that was complaining about lack of activity and then followed by a vote. The vote seemed an afterthought, like he was thinking about what it would look like if he didn't vote. Yeah, it was fairly weak, I admit. Anyway, when someone asked him why he voted how he did, his response was a touch over-explained. (post 45). He also asks questions that seem to have no real thrust behind them, just asking to be seen asking.

Curly Sue is still high on my list, and I'll put Finch up there too. I think Swallow is throwing me because of a different playstyle.

I also find it a bit curious that people mentioned Cardinal (maybe it was just one person, can't remember) as post and run, but no one mentioned Pipit, who did the same thing (until his latest posts, of course).

You changed your vote already? It looks like you don't want us to think that you like Carlew, which is weird because you obviously like him.

About that last bit, I also found it a little odd. I think it was Swallow who did it.

No, it wasn't obvious to me. I'm not trying to be difficult, I really want to know what you meant. If you're agreeing with the possibility of finding fm with the parchment, then it probably was obvious, but the way you said it I thought it was something more.

I meant parchments are only useful for smoking. So I basically meant to say that parchments are useless, since we can't know for sure who sent a parchment.

This is driving me nuts - my keyboard is screwy right now and the shift key doesn't take half the time. i have been trying to catch it, but i think you guys are just going to have to live with it. Apologies in advance for my poor capitalization. Also, my 'U' key is kind of sticky too. Joy.

Archived